Pages:
Author

Topic: What will the marketcap of IOTA be in 30 days from today? - page 2. (Read 3317 times)

Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
Agreed, for me IOTA is really the first 3.0 Crypto-Currency (the 2. Generation still have had the Blockchain concept)
It’s trailblazing! Market cap will exceed 5 mio USD very quickly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Top ten?
I thought that Tangle was dark already or at least has the ability to make dark transactions??

BTW i would prefer the Dogedangle.

Don't think it is any more anon than BTC. Could be wrong tho

Ok, Dogedangledark it is.

Gentleman, you heard it here first
see, most people can't believe that you can send bitcoins for free and especially after JINN. But I bought some just in case you really do have Tesla's lost papers. Benthach obviously did not buy any yet, so that means that he will probably buy the first IOTA Altcoin:

Lightangle

It is how they say it's the silver to the Internet of Thing's gold

Yeah, IotaDark here we come
see, most people can't believe that you can send bitcoins for free and especially after JINN. But I bought some just in case you really do have Tesla's lost papers

I think they are on to something
most human have brain to thinkg, it dont need to repeats thousands of time to get the point

Damn, that's deep. Im going to have to ponder that one for a bit
I think the Tangle innovation is genius myself.

I'm very excited to see where the project goes!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
just another easy money by the scammer to collect btc from the dumb morons so no one care

Why would you say its a scam??

1. At least as much as the last coin that tried to be the internet of things but ended up being too expensive to host the internet of things.

2. Since "things" don't own money, the only place they can communicate without spam is on the internet of those things.  That is success, but its failure to will be the same as bitcoin's biggest failure.  Too many Mark Kerpes people will give IOTA a bad name.

I still don't believe it will work because free cryptocurrency transactions sounds too much like free energy which is impossible.

Oh, boy. Smh

Thanks

most human have brain to think, it dont need to repeats thousands of time to get the point. most people would get the point or able to understand just once or twice
just another easy money by the scammer to collect btc from the dumb morons so no one care

Why would you say its a scam??

1. At least as much as the last coin that tried to be the internet of things but ended up being too expensive to host the internet of things.

2. Since "things" don't own money, the only place they can communicate without spam is on the internet of those things.  That is success, but its failure to will be the same as bitcoin's biggest failure.  Too many Mark Kerpes people will give IOTA a bad name.

I still don't believe it will work because free cryptocurrency transactions sounds too much like free energy which is impossible.

Oh, boy. Smh

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
ooh ooh me first

first answer:

who cares

second answer:

the success will be that there will finally be a crypto where its market cap is actually of lesser importance than its transaction fee

the failure will be that there will be a successful double spend sending all the Trekkies back to the bitcoin stone ages!!!

mwoo hoo woo oo wah ah ah ah!!

Ok, now get serious. LOL Grin

We can tell by your answer that you have actually read up on it. Interesting

But, sure let's have some fun at it, too!!

Cool icebreaker for the opening of the discussion.

Thank you and Merry XMAS SIR
As you may know, the IOTA ICO finished a few hours ago.

What will the marketcap be in 30 days?

Also, what kind of success or failure will we witness concerning this project?
Pages:
Jump to: