Pages:
Author

Topic: What will Viacoin price be when Segwit support announced? - page 2. (Read 3085 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Moving on up, 65k!

going to the 70k Grin

Broke 72k, going up in waves by the day
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Viacoin could possibly hit 150k because of this, but becareful of the 'sell the news'. Another to look into is vertcoin which I hear is being used by litecoin when they implement segwit and test atomic chain swaps on vertcoin first. It could possibly do the same as viacoin.
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Moving on up, 65k!

going to the 70k Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
To the infinity and beyond!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
It doesn't matter I will not buy this shit coin I am long term investor.

Not a shit coin, it has great features and is being worked on diligently by a great developer.

Yup. It was even quoted once by LukeJr. (BTC dev) that it is a good coin with awesome future ahead. Just HODL
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Not a shit coin, it has great features and is being worked on diligently by a great developer.
Activity: 5
Activity: 49
Exciting times for viacoin holders at the minute for sure. I think this will be double digits before to long
Activity: 122
Yeah, was planning on buying at 50k but was busy.

Sometimes I am too busy buying one cryptocurrency to buy another cryptocurrency too Tongue
Still a good time to buy in my opinion, I expect the current 58k satoshi will look very cheap in a week or two.

Moving on up, 65k!
Yeah, was planning on buying at 50k but was busy.
Activity: 27
Bought in late at 55k

Definitely not late. I think we could easily 2X in the next 48 hours
Bought in late at 55k
Activity: 182
Money loves speed
I bought in at $0.80, $1.25 and now today again at $1.33. To the moon!
Activity: 199
Hello. I am interesting in discussion. So i do not understand, what is so good in this coin? It seems very usual like the others. Just ideas...
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
36 hours tops and it will be public.

Hope you are right!

Yeah. I hope you sir are correct. I'm joining the bandwagon just now. I believed that the price can get to ATH when Segwit support is announced. Because I'm been observing and watching this coin for a while and its seems that its a correct decision to invest on it. The countdown begins..
36 hours tops and it will be public.

Hope you are right!
Activity: 56
Nobody knows of course. But as it is a good new and the project is already well advance it might be a good time to hold this coin.
Plus HUGE whale support and hold this coin. Viacoin isn't the coin of the future but I still think it has way to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: