Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do if the bitcoin exchange rate is pennilished? - page 2. (Read 432 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
The bitcoin exchange rate continues to increase and will surely continue to increase along with its reputation.
As a user how do you respond?
1. What do you fear if the bitcoin exchange rate goes down?
2. Do you continue to use bitcoins or vice versa?

you know its just normal for an exchange rate to increase because the value of that coin is also increasing , not just the exchange rate but also the transacion fees are also increasing  rapidly yet its not really a big deal because thats how it goes but if your not okay with it then i suggest switch on to some other coins with lower fees compared to bitcoins like dogecoin or litecoin in that way, you can save yourself on the higher fees.

theres nothing to fear with rather we should be happy and thankful if that happens

yes as long as long as i can earn a profit to it.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
yes, I am a bitcoin user of course always predict and observe the fluctuation of bitcoin value, but I think there is nothing to worry about when the bitcoin exchange rate goes down, I will hold my wallet and wait for the ride back, because I am sure bitcoin value will continue to rise . and I will always use bitcoin.
Activity: 182
I will still use bitcoin even if it is penalized,i will keep my bitcoin even if the price back down i will wait until the price value back to normal and earn more profit.
Activity: 196
The bitcoin exchange rate continues to increase and will surely continue to increase along with its reputation.

Yes i will continue use bitcoin bitcoin. Goes down and up is normal since the volatile of crypto. So my choice is still use bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
yes right, in my opinion also bitcoin will continue to rise as more and more people have bitcoin.
i think the rising or falling price of bitcoin is common, but if it goes down to an unnatural limit then i will be very sad but i will hold the bitcoin until the price returns to normal or even profit.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

What would I do if the bitcoin exchange rate is penalized? By the Bitcoin Central Authority?

1. I will cry.
2. I will go into a rage and sell all my bitcoins until I have no more to use and vice versa.

I hope you are satisfied with my answers.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I don't think it's necessary for individual users to worry about that. The best way to invest is to buy. Buy now. And store it up. Wait for the next position to sell high.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
thank you for your positive response
Activity: 354

If that's true then I do a good thing, can for the purposes and for a company's capital
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: