Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do if you own 21 BTC? - page 10. (Read 41065 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 24, 2016, 06:04:17 PM
This may sound odd... but I once had around BTC60 with me. Even when the exchange rate climbed to $1,250 per coin, I refrained from selling any of these coins. And that was a very big mistake. Later, I lost a majority of my coins in various scams. Also, sold a few coins to cover my expenses. Now I am having less than BTC10 in my wallets.

That's really sad to hear that you lost them in the hands of the scammers and that was the time if you would have sold your all coins then at this stage you would be in comfortable position.

We cant really  blame completely our selves because   people are not perfect  of which we could  predict such situation  like   on having 60btc  and suddenly the price rose  up to $1200 mark which is  somehow very regretting  when you realize in the end  that you  should   exchange it   when the price is still high  but  we cant remove through our minds about the thing  that it might rise even  more.

It's the 'it HAS to rise more than that!' feeling. I hate it when it happens, especially in gambling: 'Come on, I feel the green!' and you lose.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
September 24, 2016, 05:56:21 PM
I think i probably get close in the next 5 years, however if i did then i would do exactly the same thing that i am doing now which is Hold......  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
September 24, 2016, 05:23:36 PM
If I had 21 BTC, I would probably acquire one more to make it 22. I like even numbers. Wink

Some of you are probably thinking I could also sell one as well, to make it a even 20. But really look at 20 and 22 typed next to each other. As it is plain to see, 22 is clearly the more attractive number.

I like bitcoins, i don't see numbers, so i would not just acquire one but would try to increase them as much as i can so that i can have way more than that in coming time when bitcoin will be way higher than what it is right now.

yes we need to try to have as maximum amount of coins as possible as it will be surely holding some higher price in future so its better to keep on multiplying them for future.

Obviously I would also like to acquire as many Bitcoins as possible just like everyone else, my response was meant to be more lighthearted. People need to loosen up a bit around here and relax more, don't be so serious all the time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 253
September 24, 2016, 05:08:30 PM
Well, it’s not a little dream. It’s a big one. If you want to grow that 21 BTC to some more it will be risky to enter into any kind of investments. One of the safer way is trading with your BTC and grow them up. Better you can hold your balance and wait for halving to make it higher, Taking risks on investments is not good if you still have idea then start with low amount. Good luck!
wait for halving? sure why not just wait 4 years. if bitcoin will raise in value, then you can expect it to do this rather step by step and not in on big step once every 4 years.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
September 24, 2016, 03:19:24 PM
Well, it’s not a little dream. It’s a big one. If you want to grow that 21 BTC to some more it will be risky to enter into any kind of investments. One of the safer way is trading with your BTC and grow them up. Better you can hold your balance and wait for halving to make it higher, Taking risks on investments is not good if you still have idea then start with low amount. Good luck!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
September 24, 2016, 03:12:38 PM
I think I will trade and invest in things to earn more bitcoins. you can never have too much money Smiley most likely I will just spend it on things I want like miners.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 24, 2016, 03:03:59 PM
i will buy a house and then maybe i will think of something else like development or savings or growing the money or amy future savings but if i did will ot ever gonna help me?
House you can buy house with a small amount maybe condo i think you can but house this year its very hard to find cheap houses.. unlike you are in province..
Many cheap house you can buy their..

Investing in real estate would be a wise option, but I am not sure if 21 BTC would make it possible to invest in a  house since the prices here in my country are a lot more expensive. But I would make sure that either way I would invest a lot of my funds into a stock investment.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 24, 2016, 02:15:55 PM
i will buy a house and then maybe i will think of something else like development or savings or growing the money or amy future savings but if i did will ot ever gonna help me?
House you can buy house with a small amount maybe condo i think you can but house this year its very hard to find cheap houses.. unlike you are in province..
Many cheap house you can buy their..
Activity: 322
September 24, 2016, 01:58:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 24, 2016, 01:28:27 PM
May be i will try my luck and performance with trading. Like i think doing day trading is quite profitable with such amount over 10btc+.
Exactly and with that amount you can expect some good profits in no time but make sure that you invest in multiple coins and  don't rely only on single one or it can be an risky affair.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2016, 01:25:05 PM
May be i will try my luck and performance with trading. Like i think doing day trading is quite profitable with such amount over 10btc+.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2016, 12:21:44 PM
If I had 21 BTC, I would probably acquire one more to make it 22. I like even numbers. Wink

Some of you are probably thinking I could also sell one as well, to make it a even 20. But really look at 20 and 22 typed next to each other. As it is plain to see, 22 is clearly the more attractive number.

I like bitcoins, i don't see numbers, so i would not just acquire one but would try to increase them as much as i can so that i can have way more than that in coming time when bitcoin will be way higher than what it is right now.

yes we need to try to have as maximum amount of coins as possible as it will be surely holding some higher price in future so its better to keep on multiplying them for future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 24, 2016, 12:18:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
September 24, 2016, 09:57:10 AM
This may sound odd... but I once had around BTC60 with me. Even when the exchange rate climbed to $1,250 per coin, I refrained from selling any of these coins. And that was a very big mistake. Later, I lost a majority of my coins in various scams. Also, sold a few coins to cover my expenses. Now I am having less than BTC10 in my wallets.

That's really sad to hear that you lost them in the hands of the scammers and that was the time if you would have sold your all coins then at this stage you would be in comfortable position.

We cant really  blame completely our selves because   people are not perfect  of which we could  predict such situation  like   on having 60btc  and suddenly the price rose  up to $1200 mark which is  somehow very regretting  when you realize in the end  that you  should   exchange it   when the price is still high  but  we cant remove through our minds about the thing  that it might rise even  more.

Yeah and if it happens to us then its an really disappointing feeling and it won't go through your mind for a long time, and if you loose them with your mistake like in gambling then you won't regret much but if you are getting scammed and cheated by others then that is really frustrating feeling.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 24, 2016, 09:45:06 AM

Activity: 812
September 24, 2016, 05:15:04 AM

Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
September 24, 2016, 05:11:53 AM
Not too late mate, we just have to let go of the past experience and just learn from it, getting those amount is not because of luck, you have the skills and since you were able to get it for sure you can get more than that if you will not give up.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
September 24, 2016, 02:50:38 AM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 24, 2016, 12:44:55 AM
There are two scenarios:

1) You hold the 21 BTC for a long period and retire as a millionaire. This is the safe, but long term (10 to 20 years) target.

2) You start taking high risks on the altcoin market and become an overnight millionaire or lose your ticked to guaranteed riches in those 10-20 years

Thought call.

Scenario 1 is good but doing some simple math gives you 1million/21BTC = 47617.04 dollars per bitcoin, that is an increase of almost 80 times at a bitcoin price of 600 dollars, in my opinion this is too much of an increment, but that is just me

why? bitcoin price is slowly going up, who knows what it's price will be in 10 or 15 years. I'd say thats not so far from his post. I'm expcting bitcoin to be a lot more than about 600$ as it is now. I'm seeing somewhere between 40k-50k per btc in about 15-20 years, maybe a spike in price but still.
Keyword here slowly, if you think that 45k to 50k is reasonable in 10 years I believe you, but I disagree, I personally think that bitcoin adoption will not skyrocket until later so my prediction is a more modest increment for the next 10 years, something between 5k and 8k.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
September 23, 2016, 11:20:24 PM

Pages:
Jump to: