Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do if you own 21 BTC? - page 23. (Read 41065 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2016, 07:30:29 AM
If i have 21 bitcoin i can buy a land to do farming. Because 21 bitcoin is enough for 2000sqm land here in our province. And i do plant vegetables and a tree. 21 bitcoin if you convert it its a half million so that money is big and you can buy anything or do business to increase that money. And earn all your income.

Unusual idea you have there. I never thought of that. I was always thinking of something like new that involves technology or something but a farm? This is a great idea. And it has something to do with nature. Keep it up!
If you don't have an idea , about what do you want with those btc you can hold it for the future (price fluctuation).
But for me actually i want to invest in trading while the rest i hold , i just don't want to keep my bitcoin in one place (it makes me sick)

That's right its better to keep on playing with them and try to increase the volume of coins with trading as bitcoin is not meant to keep idle, its better to keep on trying to grow them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
September 03, 2016, 07:23:32 AM
If i have 21 bitcoin i can buy a land to do farming. Because 21 bitcoin is enough for 2000sqm land here in our province. And i do plant vegetables and a tree. 21 bitcoin if you convert it its a half million so that money is big and you can buy anything or do business to increase that money. And earn all your income.

Unusual idea you have there. I never thought of that. I was always thinking of something like new that involves technology or something but a farm? This is a great idea. And it has something to do with nature. Keep it up!
If you don't have an idea , about what do you want with those btc you can hold it for the future (price fluctuation).
But for me actually i want to invest in trading while the rest i hold , i just don't want to keep my bitcoin in one place (it makes me sick)
Activity: 476
September 03, 2016, 01:35:06 AM

Activity: 399
September 03, 2016, 01:24:03 AM
It is a good stake, indeed. If you think about it, you may see that the best thing to do is to keep save most of it in BTC, considering the fact that there is a considerable potential for earnings in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 03, 2016, 12:46:39 AM
I had in total that amount in btc in the last week but lost it all due to gambling it at the blackjack table.  Roll Eyes
I could be the unluckiest guy alive at BJ.

You lost 21 btc in gambling? Oh man that's insane and to be honest you are really the most unluckiest guy I have ever seen not only because you lost in gambling but also you missed the chance to get rich in future.
I think doing great gambling using money that is a great mistake. because gambling is the most risky method that will make you be poor in the near future. so I think if you still want to gamble. use some of your money do not use the money or all of your money
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
September 03, 2016, 12:14:32 AM
I would hold most of it, while using the other part to perform trading. It would be nice to invest as well, in some projects, ICOs and that sort of thing.
Yes i agree with you , hold your bitcoin also invest in ICO or make a trading it's good combination for growing your up bitcoin. Also if you have 21 BTC , the profit would be higher than you expected if you're success.

It is good to have 21 BTC in hand.  If i have it, i will set up an online store with trending goods.  Accept btc with it to support btc economy, and  the profit from it will be use to invest in trading altcoin.  I will evade Hyips and cloudmining because it will just take the btc and declare bancruptcy or run away.

if you are so serious about your online shop and has actually thought about it, i think you can start it with less amount of money and start small but grow overtime. you wouldn't have much customer in the beginning anyways so you can actually keep it small and use the profit or maybe even other investors to grow your business.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 03, 2016, 12:05:40 AM
I would hold most of it, while using the other part to perform trading. It would be nice to invest as well, in some projects, ICOs and that sort of thing.
Yes i agree with you , hold your bitcoin also invest in ICO or make a trading it's good combination for growing your up bitcoin. Also if you have 21 BTC , the profit would be higher than you expected if you're success.

It is good to have 21 BTC in hand.  If i have it, i will set up an online store with trending goods.  Accept btc with it to support btc economy, and  the profit from it will be use to invest in trading altcoin.  I will evade Hyips and cloudmining because it will just take the btc and declare bancruptcy or run away.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
September 02, 2016, 11:05:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 02, 2016, 10:21:26 PM

That's interesting, farming business is something very innovative and you can get income on regular basis, and the fact is the land price will keep on increasing over a period of time and that is an added advantage.

True,buying a land is a good investment since as we all know that its price is becoming more expensive as the years would passed. Its something valuable  and you could also make an investments would it either you build  an apartment and also making a farm as  you said which is a very nice plan to have.
Activity: 399
September 02, 2016, 08:19:30 PM
Activity: 868
September 02, 2016, 07:21:43 PM

That's interesting, farming business is something very innovative and you can get income on regular basis, and the fact is the land price will keep on increasing over a period of time and that is an added advantage.
Activity: 630
September 02, 2016, 07:16:16 PM
Activity: 812
September 02, 2016, 05:49:31 PM
I had in total that amount in btc in the last week but lost it all due to gambling it at the blackjack table.  Roll Eyes

You lost 21 btc in gambling? Oh man that's insane and to be honest you are really the most unluckiest guy I have ever seen not only because you lost in gambling but also you missed the chance to get rich in future.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
September 02, 2016, 05:13:48 PM
i think 21 bitcoins is a very good amount and i can start a good business with it,  i will invest some bitcoin in alt and will hold some for price increase.i i will also use 1 bitcoin for shopping. 

business is the best thing to do, because the business can give us huge advantages and we can also provide assistance to those who need the services, or the goods we sell. In addition to your business can also benefit from tradinga or investment. all that depends on your goals and your mindset, as long as it can get you into a better life. Then it's something special

Having business is a good thing but you also need to choose a business that can survive for long term and has less competitors and you need to work hard continuously to grow your business.

In every business, it would really need effort and time  in order to grow your business and would be profitable in the future. Good management would need  on this matter because   your business would be useless  if you dont mind on these things.21btc would be enough already for me to build a physical shop.
You are rigt with these things no one can say that the business will make the owner to lose in the business, but the one thing which is more important for a successful business and that is a genius mind with that no matter how weaker he take the start he will give a grand success to it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 04:25:31 PM
Activity: 210
September 02, 2016, 04:19:03 PM
21 BTC is not enough for my retirement. So I am going to hold this for a longer time.

If I take 1 BTC as $450 then 21 BTC will fetch me 9450 USD which is equal to 6.33 Million in my currency. I may be able to buy a superbike but nothing else.
i am also going to save them and hold it for the price increase but not waiting for my retirement, but i collecting bitcoins for buying a beautiful house for my family, hope my wish will become a reality one day.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2016, 02:40:58 PM
i think hold it for long term there is maximum people are holding their bitcoin in huge amount because they that bitcoin will rise up its price more and bitcoin will be get more powerful and more stronger , so if we hold our 21 bitcoin it will be too good to earn big profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 02, 2016, 02:37:34 PM
If there had been someone willing to give that amount, I would certainly convert part of it into fiat, and even consider start a small business. But I would still hold more than half of the coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
September 02, 2016, 02:31:05 PM
I am gonna buy something useful for myslef, like a car or new devices , maybe i will start mining or trading, need to recive this money before i will start creating a plan.
Activity: 136
September 02, 2016, 02:30:05 PM
i would most probably not do too much just hold it for the future to make some money
Pages:
Jump to: