Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do if you own 21 BTC? - page 29. (Read 41065 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 24, 2016, 05:04:34 AM
Honestly if I owned 21 BTC I would hold on to a good portion of it.

About 3 BTC would be split among fiat, trades/exchanges, and sportsbetting. The fiat only because it would be extremely beneficial to me right now. The rest I would hold on to due to the almost certain rise in BTC/USD comparison in the future. After a while maybe I would open up a faucet or try to think of a good idea using those bitcoins to create a steady profit for myself.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 24, 2016, 05:01:05 AM
If I had 21 Bitcoin, I would put the part in the fiat, since I really need the money. Some would be kept in a wallet. A small portion would be used in trading on the Exchange.Probably I would have invested in some project.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
August 24, 2016, 04:43:45 AM
i will use it for open 21coffe shop  Cool
i will use slogan : 21 bitcoin 21 coffe shop 21 menu price only 21bits

i think this is will be popular  Grin

Lol. That wont really be bad if you do so because such things mostly catch the eyes of people but for popularity purpose you would probably need bitcoin to be used among the people around your shop or your city so that they could come in your shop and spend their bitcoins, otherwise your shop would be in trouble if it accepts bitcoin and no one has bitcoins.
Don't worry dude, he will be given when bitcoin is accepted all over the world, nice plan of you mate ahead since you are putting a real business which actions could help as you support bitcoin in the your community.
legendary
Activity: 833
Merit: 1015
August 24, 2016, 03:54:38 AM
It was my little dream to own 21 BTC and today i achieved it after hard work of so long time.Now i want to make my hard work pay me.I mean,i want that these bitcoins work for me someway and grow.Is there bitcoin bank that pays interest? What will you do with 21 BTC? How will you spend it? How will you grow it? Share anything you want that may help me to decide what should i do. Smiley

You should gamble  Grin
Activity: 672
August 24, 2016, 03:37:43 AM

Lol. That wont really be bad if you do so because such things mostly catch the eyes of people but for popularity purpose you would probably need bitcoin to be used among the people around your shop or your city so that they could come in your shop and spend their bitcoins, otherwise your shop would be in trouble if it accepts bitcoin and no one has bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
August 23, 2016, 12:37:48 PM

21 is such a cool and marketable number. Also its the total number of coins to exist in millions, that is why companies like 21.co used the number 21.

I hope we all can reach the 21 bitcoin target before its too late.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2016, 12:32:20 PM

Well, 21 bitcoin is a very large number. I probably will never get tired of seeing these numbers if in the form of bitcoin. and if I had it, of course I will develop a business that I have in order to generate more income in each month so I could relax in a long time
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 23, 2016, 12:29:07 PM

Don't too hurry to decide it will be popular before you check another aspect. You must makes sure yours promoting and advertising is too. I try to make suggestions for you that promo and some new idea will very needed to make your own development.
Activity: 770
August 23, 2016, 12:21:24 PM
I think everyone wants 21 bitcoins or something close to that figure,that's probably why it will become harder and harder overtime to reach the 21 bitcoin figure. I am hoping I can do it, though.
it keeps on getting harder and harder because the price of the bitcoin goes up, when the bitcoin was invented it was really easy to get thousands of bitcoins
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
August 23, 2016, 11:56:30 AM

Activity: 31
August 23, 2016, 07:56:50 AM
I think everyone wants 21 bitcoins or something close to that figure,that's probably why it will become harder and harder overtime to reach the 21 bitcoin figure. I am hoping I can do it, though.
Activity: 532
August 23, 2016, 07:30:59 AM
I think investing all 21 btc in trading can be risky,  its better to invest only half of it and rest should be kept safe for future as you never know what will be the end result in trading.

I think using 10.5 BTC to trading is a large number. Yes, with a large capital profit trading is also getting nice but with it the risk of trading also higher. Because if you experience a loss, the loss is also doubled. Better to use only a few percent only. hehe

That's the right thing to do, invest some and save more for the future and if I have 21 btc then I would prefer to invest only 2 btc in trading, and if my luck favors me then I can make good profits even with 2 btc.
I think not a problem if you use most of your bitcoin. to grow but it is better if you allocate only a small portion of the bitcoin for something high-risk method? then you can save large amounts. because even if you save and hold you still would make a profit
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
August 23, 2016, 07:20:00 AM
If I have 21 btc I want to buy a house
and hold it some btc for my investment.
but I dont know how to get 21 btc.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 23, 2016, 07:14:57 AM
I think I would invest a half of the amount and the rest I would convert to fiat and gold just in case Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
August 23, 2016, 06:54:59 AM
I think the first thing everyone should do is that secure that Bitcoin on best possible way.Then learn how to trade and invest in promising altcoins,buy cheap sell high and make a profit from it.There is also the possibility that part of bitcoin can be used to launch website,with some good idea opportunities for success are limitless.

Or what is the least risky,store coins on cold wallet and wait to price rise one day to 10k$ or maybe 100k$ Smiley
Activity: 31
August 23, 2016, 06:30:20 AM
There is no investment efficient enough to actually trust it in the bitcoin world right now IMO, the best investment would be crypto securities and alt-coins and they are not that reliable but are the best available options IMO.
Activity: 54
August 23, 2016, 05:51:25 AM
If I own that amount of bitcoins I would probably hold it offline in a paper wallet and collect funds and additions to it, I don't think I will invest anything more than %10 in stocks etc... of bitcoin and bitcoin projects.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 23, 2016, 05:44:52 AM
Nothing serious for sure, if I own 21 bitcoins I would make a big celebration, and I would go to a road trip for a month minimum. I would think how I deserved that beautiful amount, and I would spent it all.
I don't like to save money, that is hard for me. I guess how I got that 21 btc I can make it again in the same way, so why not to spent them? We can't take money into a grave when we die, enjoy in this life as much as possible everything else is illusion.
Agreed! I too hate to save money. What is the use of the hard earned money,if you do not enjoy it and keep saving it for future and the irony is you never know what can happen to you the very next day lol
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 23, 2016, 02:00:25 AM
Nothing serious for sure, if I own 21 bitcoins I would make a big celebration, and I would go to a road trip for a month minimum. I would think how I deserved that beautiful amount, and I would spent it all.
I don't like to save money, that is hard for me. I guess how I got that 21 btc I can make it again in the same way, so why not to spent them? We can't take money into a grave when we die, enjoy in this life as much as possible everything else is illusion.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
August 23, 2016, 01:53:50 AM
It was my little dream to own 21 BTC and today i achieved it after hard work of so long time.Now i want to make my hard work pay me.I mean,i want that these bitcoins work for me someway and grow.Is there bitcoin bank that pays interest? What will you do with 21 BTC? How will you spend it? How will you grow it? Share anything you want that may help me to decide what should i do. Smiley
I will invest the 10 BTC and convert to fiat the rest, In my country the 21 BTC is enough to me "1 BTC = $588.1 x 21 = $12,350" If I convert the $ to my current currency "$1 = ₱46.5034 x $12,350 = ₱574,368.48" so I can now build my favorite PC.
Pages:
Jump to: