Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do if you own 21 BTC? - page 48. (Read 41069 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 04, 2016, 03:08:31 AM
It was my little dream to own 21 BTC and today i achieved it after hard work of so long time.Now i want to make my hard work pay me.I mean,i want that these bitcoins work for me someway and grow.Is there bitcoin bank that pays interest? What will you do with 21 BTC? How will you spend it? How will you grow it? Share anything you want that may help me to decide what should i do. Smiley

I would hold it in cold storage safely for an indefinite period of time because I believe that bitcoin is a good store of value, just as precious metals are right now. Bitcoin can serve a role as the "virtual gold".

Earning 21 bitcoins right now shouldn't be that hard. It's pretty simple actually if you have a job. Just save on your expenses and you should get there within 1 year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 04, 2016, 02:49:02 AM
If I have 21 BTC then I'll hold 20 BTC and wait the price to rise up as the halving is coming.
And I'll use 1 BTC for trading. Perhaps I could earn more bitcoin by trading. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 04, 2016, 12:14:42 AM
If I own 21 BTC, I'd sell some of them and keep the rest to use as a currency.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
June 03, 2016, 11:18:42 PM
If i earned that huge amount of bitcoin i will hold it until the bitcoin halving comes and then i will sell the half of 21 and buy some stuffs and i will invest the 1/4 on different sites like cloud mining sites and i will invest the 1/4 again to trading sites so even though i got scam in cloud mining sites, i have a backup so that i can regain the amount that i got lost

I honestly would not know what I would do, I think I would just hold them for a long term to make some nice amount of profit if you ask me.

For me if i have 21 btc well i will cash it out so i can enjoy it and i will stock the remaining in my bank account so it will be safety and have money for future use. Maybe i will consider to left little amount in my wallet so i can reroll it and to earn more bitcoins in the future but well thats to good to be true and for the fact thats big money if given and surely mostly of people got that big amount will do cashout to because that is big money to risk again to reroll maybe there are others are risk taker but only few well do it.
Activity: 643
Merit: 263
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 03, 2016, 08:09:11 PM
21 BTC is enough to gain some profit from bitcoin price moving so I will just hold it
Activity: 406
June 03, 2016, 07:57:15 PM
If i earned that huge amount of bitcoin i will hold it until the bitcoin halving comes and then i will sell the half of 21 and buy some stuffs and i will invest the 1/4 on different sites like cloud mining sites and i will invest the 1/4 again to trading sites so even though i got scam in cloud mining sites, i have a backup so that i can regain the amount that i got lost

I honestly would not know what I would do, I think I would just hold them for a long term to make some nice amount of profit if you ask me.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
June 03, 2016, 03:56:23 PM
It was my little dream to own 21 BTC and today i achieved it after hard work of so long time.Now i want to make my hard work pay me.I mean,i want that these bitcoins work for me someway and grow.Is there bitcoin bank that pays interest? What will you do with 21 BTC? How will you spend it? How will you grow it? Share anything you want that may help me to decide what should i do. Smiley
Like most of say i would also invest them into , not all but a fraction to some trusted gambling sites's bankroll and let them grow. I think you should be careful when investing too now a days, as many cloud mining sites are saying they mine but are just ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 03, 2016, 09:30:43 AM
21 BTC is a very huge amount and had I got such big amount n I would right there start trading it , I am good in spotting growing altcoins and would invest in those to get some decent profit.

if you are really good in spotting good altcoin, you should have no problem in rising 21 btc via trading, but something is telling me that this is not the case

personally i would invest them in mining, you can build 4 rig with 21 btc, that will generate 3.6 btc each month, minus electricity, let's assume 3 net btc per month

in 7 months you will roi, if you sell everything, in 3 months only
Activity: 322
June 03, 2016, 09:07:59 AM

If i have 21 BTC, The money will I make a real business life, with 21 BTC I will make own chicken farm. Because I do not believe in any form of investment that is managed by someone else. thank you
Activity: 588
June 03, 2016, 07:23:51 AM

That really great your dream come true, Can you please tell me how can you earn it?
If you earn the bitcoins than you know how can you utilize it, but if you buy it than hold it now just wait for halving, you can get profit from halving.
But after it, trading is the best option, but it is risky, after all save your bitcoins becarefully in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
June 03, 2016, 05:46:42 AM
21 BTC is a very huge amount and had I got such big amount n I would right there start trading it , I am good in spotting growing altcoins and would invest in those to get some decent profit.
Activity: 364
June 03, 2016, 04:31:28 AM
Activity: 762
June 02, 2016, 11:44:15 AM
There's already another post If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? with similar discussions. Shall have a WWYD section in bct?  Cool
Activity: 294
June 02, 2016, 11:32:05 AM
Best option is store the Bitcoins in cold storage and spend all or part of these Bitcoins whenewer you really need them most. The price might be bit slower when you do, but most likely the Bitcoins price will be higher  the longer you hold.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
June 02, 2016, 10:38:17 AM
Hold it for now, then buy a new car with it in a year or so..
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 02, 2016, 10:28:45 AM
21 BTC=+$10.000 .
So much money if i can get this.. If i get 21 BTC.
I will spend 2BTC on altcoin , 2 BTC on gambling (Just for fun only Smiley)
And the rest , i will hold it until price is higher.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
June 02, 2016, 04:39:30 AM
21 bitcoin is a lot of money at the current price so i guess if i can do something good with it like starting my own business with that much money i would do that otherwise i would just hold it for the future.
and maybe invest some of it into altcoins like LISK
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2016, 04:38:53 AM
I will be wearing 21 BTC to purchase a home. I want to have a simple family. live happily together and enjoy life. This simple.
Activity: 210
June 02, 2016, 04:34:50 AM
i will buy a car if i have 21 BTC
lol,you cant even buy a second hand car with that 21 btc..
The best thing to do with it is to use it to have yoir own business,then after 5- 6 years ,you can now buy your own car.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2016, 04:07:01 AM
If I had 21 Bitcoin, I would put the part in the fiat, since I really need the money. Some would be kept in a wallet. A small portion would be used in trading on the Exchange.Probably I would have invested in some project.
Pages:
Jump to: