Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2019? - page 20. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 05:26:50 PM
In 2019, I will try to find new ways to make money. I realized the fact that cryptocurrency does not always make a profit. We must be able to adapt to new conditions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 15, 2019, 05:10:58 PM
More and more people talk about about big and long bull run in 2019 and i belive it would hapen then fianly i can sell some of my coins/tokens as all last year i did my best and waited for good times havent sold anything so maybe in 2019 i would make some changes in my life thanks to crypto and keep working with the same temps.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 15, 2019, 05:09:03 PM
I'm still going to hold my coins and tokens. Cryptocurrency market will repeatedly rise and fall. You need to wait as long as necessary for profit. For the time being I am going to participate in the campaigns of bounty ICO, although this is a very difficult period for such participation. The main problems are fraud and KYC verification at the end of the ICO, which can also be attributed to a type of fraud.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 05:06:34 PM
Your question is broad, but I think it's OK. As for me, I'm holding some coins with extremely great potentials for long term, not just any coin or token. I'm more focused on quality of projects than current price trend. This doesn't mean I don't trade, I do trade for profits although sometimes trading is unfavorable. Bottom line is, try out some things in this space, do what works for you.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 05:00:55 PM
Well, last year it was very clear that even me and maybe some people do not understand the essence of cryptocurrencies, crypto and cryptography, so, in that year I'm going to study more and try to learn as much as possible, I can not go through amateur difficulties like last year, I underestimated the bears.
Activity: 620
January 15, 2019, 04:51:34 PM
To buy back some Bitcoins, it seems like I can't do it anymore, because I have a lot of things, both bitcoin and some other coins. In 2019 I will see the development of crypto prices, and if possible, I will sell all the coins that I have, because I already feel bored to wait even longer with the decline in crypto prices that occurred in 2018. Whatever happens if until the end of 2019 crypto prices are indeed difficult to rise, maybe I will look for the most appropriate time to sell it so that there is not too much loss that I experience through this investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 04:40:58 PM
There is no doubt that I'll continue working in crypto market. I'll start learning the basics of trading and want to start trading in summer. Also I'll continue doing bounty in interesting projects.
Yeah, mate. Good decision, but in my opinion trading is a very difficult way to raise a money, and too risky. I try to avoid trading strategy and choose the hold one.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 15, 2019, 04:36:49 PM
It is important to have the understanding of how to choose a good coin to purchase in a bear market. It is believed that the bear market is the best time to purchase coin but it is also easy to buy into a dying project unknowingly. Some projects are already out of fund and the team are already quiting, seeing them on exchange may not show the strength in the market. So a lot of research is needed before further investment
Activity: 350
January 15, 2019, 04:32:46 PM
There is no doubt that I'll continue working in crypto market. I'll start learning the basics of trading and want to start trading in summer. Also I'll continue doing bounty in interesting projects.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 15, 2019, 04:29:50 PM
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
January 15, 2019, 04:20:26 PM
I will try to hone my skills in trading to the maximum. I know I will have to spend at the computer 24 hours a day, but it's worth it, I guess. To be honest, I have not yet decided.
in 2019, I would bet on the earnings of fiat money. Because in 2019 you will have a lot of opportunities to buy cryptocurrency for low prices
Activity: 854
January 15, 2019, 03:33:03 PM
I will try to hone my skills in trading to the maximum. I know I will have to spend at the computer 24 hours a day, but it's worth it, I guess. To be honest, I have not yet decided.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 15, 2019, 03:29:50 PM
Last year was a nightmare for most cryptocurrency traders and investors because of its bearish nature. Though 2019 is still very new we can't really predict what will happen but I see a great year ahead for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 15, 2019, 02:43:49 PM
I think that last year was a very bad year for cryptocurrency, I would continue to do that i did in the past year, such as participating in bounties and doing some trading. Hope that this year would be a good year for crypto.
Activity: 686
January 15, 2019, 02:18:51 PM
Forgetting what happened in 2018 is indeed difficult and may be a trauma for investors and traders after feeling how difficult it is to reach high prices for Altcoin. What we can take is a lesson that the market is very labile and unpredictable, whatever your plans for the future make sure to try better and always remember Crypto's difficult and risky philosophy.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 02:00:38 PM
If you join cryptocurrency at the end of 2018, you can keep money safely, you do not suffer too much damage.
It may take several years for the market to recover.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
January 15, 2019, 01:50:15 PM
I will try to become a better day trader in 2019 just to be sure we can earn a living from it and humbly try to make my way around the exchanges. If I have time will also do a variety of bounties her eon Bitcointalk like I have been doing but in the latter part of 2018 I hardly earned anything from bounties, so will see to try to select just a few good ones on a weekly basis. I am trying to find out more about crypto trading robots and looking for some other passive income ideas to top up our income so if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I would sincerely appreciate anything good coming from anyone that has results.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 15, 2019, 01:41:03 PM
The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

Crypto has fallen since the beginning of 2018. And almost a year there has been no increase in prices. Many have complained about this, maybe they suffered a loss when the crypto fell. But I think that crypto prices will rise again. But I cannot say that in 2019 this was the year of the increase in crypto prices.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 15, 2019, 01:29:31 PM
to blends of idea as different trader works on decision as expending use with limit on nominals to gains with spares on collective to returns with chance on withdrawal to acc with the dedicated wallet on exchange...
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
January 15, 2019, 01:26:35 PM
in 2019 I will buy some new coins that are listed in a large exchange. I'm sure this is a good choice, seeing the average new coins that enter the top exchange are always pumped.
Pages:
Jump to: