Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you invest in after the fork? - page 3. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
November 07, 2017, 09:58:33 AM
My opinion . ETH , 0X , Zcash , Neo , Chainlink and raiden . These are my investments. At least until the end of the first quarter of 2018.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 07, 2017, 09:51:05 AM
If you want to invest to the altcoin after fork its better if you invest that in ethereum, waves coin, monero, dash, litecoin , qtum, taas , komodo,  but It's up to you want coin is your bet. But for sure they have many altcoins there good to invest once the fork is gone. I hope the price of other altcoin will increase after the fork so we can make more profit. More altcoins more profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 09:43:42 AM
In the upcoming event horizon that will throw the market into chaos what will you be investing in?

I will be investing in the same projects I have been investing in since before the fork.

The staples of the ALT world --
ETH
WAVES
OMG
NEO
LTC

And the same "long-shot" projects I have been following for some time --
MUSIC
FLO
NXT

Don't let a momentary market adjustment change your investment strategy entirely. If you're looking for short term flips, you might need to do some quick scrambling. But, if you are investing in projects long term, your strategy shouldn't change (much).
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 09:43:09 AM
Ethereum,Litecoin,Waves,Stratis- I hope for them!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 09:17:40 AM
In the upcoming event horizon that will throw the market into chaos what will you be investing in?
Pages:
Jump to: