Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be bitcoin's final obituary? - page 2. (Read 24443 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2017, 08:41:41 AM
Bitcoin could finally finish when the whole Internet goes down and there is nobody interested in going online anymore. A major war could break through causing most of the guys trying to survive and not get killed off because of what they have. Protecting their families and friends could start to seem important to some guys and hanging out on the internet wouldn't seem like a must-do like it is right now. Bitcoin wouldn't have any use.
Activity: 518
March 29, 2017, 07:01:11 AM
Mom often says that:Nothing is immortal, just live in the moment. If this is true, what would be bitcoin's final death?   
(i don't wanna see it happen, but let's be honest, ever since bitcoin was born, it has been rumored to die.At least 100 times)

Maybe I can say that the final obituary of bitcoin is when the internet lost and totally have no access with the internet.Today I think bitcoin will stay long  because of the trust of people  and many users. But if you really come to the point that no one would recognize bitcoin that really the end of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
March 29, 2017, 06:44:08 AM
Mom often says that:Nothing is immortal, just live in the moment. If this is true, what would be bitcoin's final death?  
(i don't wanna see it happen, but let's be honest, ever since bitcoin was born, it has been rumored to die.At least 100 times)
From the day Mt.Gox collapsed,Bitcoin orbituaries were found all over the internet.Since the hark fork issue,bitcoin's orbituary debate has once again started.But bitcoin has survived all critical attacks and it is yet to survive.Some say if quantum computing comes,bitcoin wouldnot survive.Lets hope the best.Hope necessary developments would be made before that.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
March 29, 2017, 06:20:51 AM
there is no "final obituary" at least not in our lifetime.

there will be lots of doofuses! who come along and want their name be written in the history and they are successful at that. their name will always be written in history as a clown. Wink

here is the list that grows every year: https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
Activity: 546
March 29, 2017, 06:17:27 AM
Everyone's always going to say that Bitcoin's death is imminent (and they always have).  This time, maybe there is a bit more weight behind the claim.

Even if Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies / blockchains became more popular, Bitcoin would still exist, it would just be a kind of old news nostalgia thing that's always a tad behind (like Nintendo).
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 29, 2017, 06:10:56 AM
(i don't wanna see it happen, but let's be honest, ever since bitcoin was born, it has been rumored to die.)
news says at least 100 times! http://news.8btc.com/bitcoins-final-obituary
Pages:
Jump to: