Pages:
Author

Topic: What Would Binance List Next? - page 2. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 17, 2021, 10:22:41 AM
One of the trends that I don't think a big guy will ignore is the NFT, looking back on the last few days of NFT projects to see it. An insane growth in this space for NFT coins, so being able to keep an eye on projects that have the potential and interest of many people in this space, like DEGO I never did envision one day it might have been binance since I knew it, it was a truly unfortunate miss for me.

Yes, crazy for NFTs, and I am wondering myself how to get in now. Buy NFTs themselves? Or invest in the NFT marketplace tokens like Opensea? I missed out a lot also but cannot help wondering if this hype is just like defi hype and will all end badly for those who get in late like us:(
- Dude, this market is a game of hype about trends and the results of trends will end in oblivion, and this also answers your question, if you are afraid of missing out on the trend, you should look for ways to follow the trend and of course, you need to fall off a trend quickly before it gets worse. The NTF trend is probably the new exploiting point for big bosses, binance is definitely not out of this game, this trend is a program for it to advertise more about the business, if the token purchase process of these projects is too complicated, you can expect a direct listing on the exchange, less profitable but more secure
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
March 17, 2021, 09:50:11 AM
Perhaps only the leaders in the Binance exchange can answer your question.
If anyone could foresee the next coin to be listed on Binance he would probably make a big profit.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
March 17, 2021, 09:17:37 AM
I think the altcoin that meets the binance criteria is JULD, because this altcoin has a huge potential, this can be seen from the growth that JULD has experienced from time to time, so it is very good to invest in the long term, and I think that altcoins  JULD will be on the list.  Binance is next, because this altcoin deserves to be there,
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
March 17, 2021, 09:12:28 AM
I didn't know any projects that were going to be listed on Binance soon, because it wasn't easy to get that information. Usually Binance has
a number of conditions that new projects must have in order to be listed on Binance. In conclusion Binance has its own set of rules that are
different from other exchanges, and from the rumors I have heard it is very difficult for new projects listed on Binance. I think it's only natural
that Binance has strict rules, because Binance is currently the best exchange in the crypto world. There must be a lot of new projects that want
to enter Binance, therefore Binance will choose projects that really have good potential.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 17, 2021, 07:00:22 AM
One of the trends that I don't think a big guy will ignore is the NFT, looking back on the last few days of NFT projects to see it. An insane growth in this space for NFT coins, so being able to keep an eye on projects that have the potential and interest of many people in this space, like DEGO I never did envision one day it might have been binance since I knew it, it was a truly unfortunate miss for me.

Yes, crazy for NFTs, and I am wondering myself how to get in now. Buy NFTs themselves? Or invest in the NFT marketplace tokens like Opensea? I missed out a lot also but cannot help wondering if this hype is just like defi hype and will all end badly for those who get in late like us:(
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 17, 2021, 04:31:51 AM
Depend if which project will pass the requirements of Binance and can afford to list their project in one of the most popular exchange of our time now.

But I'm looking also for what is this because mostly the value of the newly listed coin increased really High.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 17, 2021, 03:56:48 AM
I think JULD has the greatest chance of getting into Binance. on the current BSC network, I think the most fanatic and most popularly traded is JULD.
very likely JULD is in binance. but currently, maybe Binance will have more token holding events in the BSC. currently, some BSC token airdrop holding is popular in the talk of airdrop hunters.
Activity: 1316
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 17, 2021, 02:43:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
March 17, 2021, 02:13:13 AM
New coins or tokens in the past few months are likely listed on MXC exchange before they got the listing acceptance and went lively for trading on Binance.

It is not a guarantee that all new coins or tokens on MXC will be listed on Binance but the list of new coins on that exchange can give you a list to filter from. Binance will list potential projects and let use the list from MXC exchange with your investigation to find potential projects. One of them might be listed on Binance.

https://www.mxc.com/
Twitter https://twitter.com/MXC_Exchange
Yes, not entirely. But the projects I've been involved in recently are listed on MXC for a while before being listed on top exchanges. I see the same of the recent projects listed on binance, probably due to the marketing approach that is heavily backed by exchanges in the Chinese crypto community.
Not all but many coins or tokens from MXC went to Binance. It is not a guarantee from MXC but can help if you collect the list on MXC and investigate to get very potential projects. There will be more probability that very potential projects from your investigation will be appeared on Binance.

Moreover, the appearance on Binance brings price to the Moon. Here, potential projects don't equal to good projects and they don't save your money. You do it. Especially important when the bull market finishes, you will be responsible for your exit and capital protection.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
March 16, 2021, 11:18:07 PM
The value of these currencies increases a lot as the currencies are listed in binance and the number of investors is increasing binance is a good site for exchange even when new coins are added they remain at the top of the list which takes platforms to a more advanced position. But you can research the market to find new gems binance is at the top other projects like binance will not be as realistic and reliable.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 16, 2021, 07:59:12 PM
As you may already know Binance is expanding its platform by adding new coins every now and then. Which coins do you think will Binance list next?

There are a lot of BSC superstars that is still not in Binance. For example Julswap (JULB and JULD) is one of the best, Binance haven't listed yet. Tell me your favorites. Let's research together and find new gems!

We don't have inside information, although we have our own favourites, still up to the project and Binance inside, they will have to look and see how viable the project is, before they list it.

Might take time to research though, because it's really difficult to find the gem, unless we are really working closely with the people behind the projects and knows everything they are up to.
Activity: 1484
March 16, 2021, 07:06:19 PM
As you may already know Binance is expanding its platform by adding new coins every now and then. Which coins do you think will Binance list next?

There are a lot of BSC superstars that is still not in Binance. For example Julswap (JULB and JULD) is one of the best, Binance haven't listed yet. Tell me your favorites. Let's research together and find new gems!

My favorite is xyoracle, though it's price hasn't come very profitable these days because it was affected with previous long term bearish market their developers doesn't stop. One days I hope this will be included in binance, because it was still present with good exchange like Kucoin which I think a good factor for this token to exist in my future trades.
Activity: 492
Merit: 139
1 cent = 1 satoshi
March 16, 2021, 06:55:21 PM
GAL token.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
March 08, 2021, 03:54:58 AM
New coins or tokens in the past few months are likely listed on MXC exchange before they got the listing acceptance and went lively for trading on Binance.

It is not a guarantee that all new coins or tokens on MXC will be listed on Binance but the list of new coins on that exchange can give you a list to filter from. Binance will list potential projects and let use the list from MXC exchange with your investigation to find potential projects. One of them might be listed on Binance.

Yes, not entirely. But the projects I've been involved in recently are listed on MXC for a while before being listed on top exchanges. I see the same of the recent projects listed on binance, probably due to the marketing approach that is heavily backed by exchanges in the Chinese crypto community.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
March 08, 2021, 03:35:00 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 107
March 07, 2021, 03:23:26 PM
As far as i know, if the token/coin going to be listed on Binance, they will not announce anything to avoid big FOMO and make the bubble price burst. Based on that situation the market at this time will go pump just after the listed happen, if the fundamental of the project strong enough, then it will not be a temporary rise.
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
March 07, 2021, 10:48:58 AM
I know that developers and project members will be hyped about what they will achieve once listed in Binance. I have read somewhere that you have to pay for a pretty hefty BTC amount just to be listed. I'm pretty sure that it's going to be a great project if they are willing to list it for sure. The project that could be next is in CMC that is on the top coins. Listed in other exchanges but not yet on Binance.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
March 07, 2021, 10:34:39 AM
Buy one DeFi index on https://dehive.finance/ instead of chasing pumps and jump from one token to another. Users can acquire the cryptocurrency portfolio offered by the index or create their own, thereby saving time and money!
In contrast, the DeHive Index is regulated by strong market economy rules and does not suffer from the automatic assets’ price rebalancing. Thus, the applied strategy helps to reflect the real market situation and create a profitable crypto portfolio for index holders. So you can treat the DeHive crypto-index not only like a crypto-basket with passive income but also as a functional economical metric of a DeFi market.

Read the article https://medium.com/dehive/why-powerpool-is-not-an-index-a83aa8dae3c5
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
March 05, 2021, 06:49:04 PM
To be honest, sometimes I find Binance is biased, especially when it comes to listing to their exchange.
Like, if some cryptocurrency has a partnership with Binance or Binance Research, they can easily be listed to Binance Exchange.
Sometimes I also think that it is one of the advantages of having Binance as a partner for some projects, easy Binance listing.

It is not bias, I rather see it as business. Partnerships are important for crypto-currency industry. Binance lead the industry with right partnerships and good business model.

Also there are a lot of projects Binance Labs put money into such as HOPR and a lot of great Binance Smart Chain projects like JULD that haven't been listed in Binance yet. It's not as easy as you see.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
March 05, 2021, 02:07:02 AM
To be honest, sometimes I find Binance is biased, especially when it comes to listing to their exchange.
Like, if some cryptocurrency has a partnership with Binance or Binance Research, they can easily be listed to Binance Exchange.
Sometimes I also think that it is one of the advantages of having Binance as a partner for some projects, easy Binance listing.
Pages:
Jump to: