Pages:
Author

Topic: What would happen if employees got paid in Bitcoin? Share your opinions! - page 3. (Read 1747 times)

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
If you work in the US you can get paid in Bitcoin if your pay is direct deposited.

Use http://www.bitwage.co

More and more people are getting paid in Bitcoin weekly.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
there would be an initial dump like it happened when big merchants went in, but if other than the wage many more shop start accept more btc and perhaps begin to add some bonus if you pay with it, i'm sure it would be very benefical for the bitcoin world

i know that i would pay everything in bitcoin if this was the case, it's all about the usage, if you have something that can not be used, no matter how good it is people will turn it in something they can use easily(fiat)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What do you think would happen if employees got paid in BTC? Would it make a change to the btc world?
Will BTC be accepted in real life markets? Do you think the price of BTC would change? If so, higher or lower?
Share your opinions.

I'm looking for a boss who can pay me in BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCGrin Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
What do you think would happen if employees got paid in BTC? Would it make a change to the btc world?
Will BTC be accepted in real life markets? Do you think the price of BTC would change? If so, higher or lower?
Share your opinions.
Pages:
Jump to: