Pages:
Author

Topic: What would happen when 21 million bitcoins come into existence? - page 3. (Read 1855 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There will never be 21 Million bitcoin because I purposely bought one way back when and sent it to a wallet to be lost forever, because i could  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Everyone living now will be dead by then unless they find a cure for immortality or cryogenization of bodies is a success and people like Hal Finney are brought back to life 100's of years from now which right now is pretty much sci-fi. So I would not think too much about this, but the bottom line is, Bitcoin should be around 1 billion per coin or something ridiculous by then.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I don't expect much will happen directly. The price can grow if their is more usage oppertunities, then the price increases.

If everything stays the same the price will increase since the need for bitcoin is growing, but we are talking about very small percentages.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
As the title says, what do you guys think will happen to the price of bitcoin when 21 million bitcoins come into existence? Will the price dip? Will the price shoot up? Will the price hit 0? What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: