Pages:
Author

Topic: What would it be like owning a Bitcoin in 2024? - page 6. (Read 613 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
if you believe in bitcoin you can invest, if you think that it is very risky you don't need to invest in it. investment requires self-awareness, not other people's opinions, because other people may think that bitcoin is profitable, but when you invest in it you lose and in the end you curse people on this forum and say that bitcoin is a scam.

so if you understand the risks of investing in bitcoin and are ready for it, you can invest in bitcoin, don't jump straight away without thinking about the risks because that will only result in your loss.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Everyone has already understood that Bitcoin has left its mark on history and is not going to just leave it. I believe Bitcoin will hit a new ATH in 2024 following the adoption of the Bitcoin ETF and yes... I would hold Bitcoin this year for the long term. After all, sooner or later the SEC will agree on everything and accept all applications for ETFs; there is no escape from this. And as we know, this market is huge and will bring huge investments in Bitcoin, therefore it is worth waiting and watching the news in this area.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Is blissful since holding bitcoin, bitcoin growth as being amazing since all those years. Wish I started holding bitcoin around such years it would have been epic but still is never too late to still partake in this great opportunity.

Back to you at first if you looking for 100% guarantee shows that you ain't ready. Yeah we all know that no investment can be 100% safe, even bitcoin but still the risk in bitcoin is not like that of the others alot of time many holders back then have given up on BTC but still end up making a huge profits. For instance during the 2022 around November bitcoin dip to the price range of $15k and alot of holders sold theirs in losses.
But some still lose hope and left theirs on their Dex wallet but now bitcoin price is at the range of $45,474 and this is just the beginning ☺️  because soon bitcoin will beat it's old ATH. So if you planning to invest on bitcoin always make sure is long-term investment.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
True Bitcoin has had a massive turn since 2013 and was one of the year with benefits for Bitcoin investors or holders it started with $13.3 in 2013 and by October crossed over $200 unlike 2012 which was not too outstanding.

Today bitcoin is about $45,474 per dollar and many cryptocurrencies are now been generated to compete greatly with Bitcoin, leaving the fact that it is the most known  cryptocurrency most individuals are still been illiterate about it.

Although I have not yet owned Bitcoin, I understand that investing in Bitcoin is a great idea but as like others, it is not a 100% guarantee. And if owned should be stored in a non custodian wallet for safety, I would love to begin my Bitcoin journey and appreciate lots of ideas and advice from this family.

So what is your take about this, would you advise on owning Bitcoin in 2024 or do you see it as a total risk?

Pages:
Jump to: