Pages:
Author

Topic: -- What would it take for you to buy iXcoin 4 ur Long Term Portfolio? - page 2. (Read 1210 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 252
I like it!

I honestly think that most people know little to nothing about iXcoin and yet we're still up 20 fold.  Imagine what would happen if we were known or if there was ever any hype.

And I also think all that is about to soon change in a very serious way.  Can't wait to see the first PR in the next few days on the Business wires.  Just like watching my favorite stocks come across the wire, now I get to watch my favorite crypto coin do the same thing.

Thanks Vlad, Frictionless, Mark, Dexter and the rest of this new team that's coming together.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Ix is going to the biggest shock in the next coming years

I have the same feeling.  Let's hope it's the good kind of shock and awe.

IX needs a new ANN thread, highlighting everything about it. Also it could use a new windows client upgrade.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
compiled from source
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I have the same feeling.  Let's hope it's the good kind of shock and awe.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
mac wallet won't sync

Are you using the newest updated client or the old one?

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
mac wallet won't sync
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
-  iXcoin has nearly 10 Peta Hashes of power, making it one of the most secure cryptos on the planet.  Most popular coins today would die or hard fork into oblivion if you put any kind of real hash power on them.

-  iXcoin has been around for almost as long as Bitcoin, nearly 3 years, and stood the test of time, never dying and [iXcoin] still has a fully intact blockchain.  Most popular coins today have never been tested in any way and will never be secure enough to ever be used as a global currency.

-  iXcoin was called a scam for a measly 2.5% premine, out of which a large portion was allocated to bounties - a title which was not deserved given many popular coins had and still have much larger premines.  And most don't know that small premine is long gone and so is the original dev.

-  iXcoin now has a new development team [and a rapidly growing communit] with a new, top notch programmer, Frictionless, and the old dev [Thomas Nasakioto] is long gone and so is the premine, yet many still think this coin is a scam, when in fact it has accomplished much more than most newbie coins can only dream of:  Like not getting killed by an attack, getting hard forked or hoping to ever acquire one of the best, strongest and most secure Networks on the planet.

-  iXcoin is a merge-mined coin - the only merge-mined coin to have its code updated to the latest 8.6 Bitcoin code - Not even NameCoin has kept up with the iXcoin development team.

iXcoin has been reinvented and we have a lot planned - and some of these plans will be made public [very soon] via Press Releases.  Considering the maximum ever 21 million coins, at a current price of ~$.12, the code updates and all that is planned in the near future - this old school original coins is greatly undervalued so my question is:

What else would it take for you to add iXcoin to your long term Crypto Portfolio?

Your input is much appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: