Pages:
Author

Topic: What would u do if u become ruler of the world? - page 3. (Read 4904 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
have u ever thought What would u do if u become ruler of the world?

i am having no idea what would have i done?
what about u?
Kill all the rulers.
How would you come into power as ruler of the world?
Kill all the rulers.  Roll Eyes

Yeah. And then rule all the killers, right?   Cheesy
Nope. The killers are next on my kill list. Then anyone else who refuses to love and respect everyone and indeed all life on the planet. Believe me, I know how hypocritical this all sounds, but the fact remains that there will always be a small number of people that take pleasure in hurting people and will constantly strive to dominate the rest. Instead, I will become the monster and destroy all the other monsters that crop up. At least while I'm around, 99.9% of people will be able to live in harmony with each other and all life on this planet. Love it or leave it. ('it' being the planet)
I don't want power over anyone. In exchange, I don't want anyone to have power over me. I know that is a lot to ask.
That's my dream in truth. Unfortunately, it seems, it is indeed too much to ask for. Therefore, if I was the monster I described above, I would only exert my power against those few that refused to allow everyone else to live freely and in peace.
I got to say I like your view on survival of the fittest. But I believe the government is a necessary evil. Better to be ruled by bureaucrats than a bunch of gangs. By the way what is your ideology Nihilism, anarchism, libertinism.

Necessary evil? That seems like such a horrible thing that I'm sure we can find a better way. It reminds me of "white lie" which never works out for those involved.

My ideology (if I have to choose) is probably anarchy. It's not complicated, simply the old Latin (or Greek?) translation of "no ruler". Which, by the way, does not necessarily mean "no rules". Bitcoin, for example, has no ruler, but it most certainly has rules.
Like I've already stated, I believe I will have to become that 'necessary evil'. Under my rule everyone would basically live in anarchy, unless it was necessary for me to rear my ugly head.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I would dismantle the government and resign.
That was my first thought. Completely remove the taxes and let people trade freely.

You'd have a society much like this one.  Full of scammers and thieves.  0.1% of the people would own 99% of the wealth.

Exactly. There will always be some form of governing the best way to deal with this is to just hope the one you believe in is the one your under.

In other words (and I apologize for Godwinning this thread): If you are going to live in Nazi Germany, you had better be a Nazi (at least until the end of the war, in which case you would be better off being something other than a Nazi).
Most citizens weren't real hardcore Nazis like the officers. I was really talking about how something will always control and exploit the masses because that's human nature to want to be greedy and have power over others.

I don't want power over anyone. In exchange, I don't want anyone to have power over me. I know that is a lot to ask.

It is when your dealing with humans.
That was my first thought. Completely remove the taxes and let people trade freely.

You'd have a society much like this one.  Full of scammers and thieves.  0.1% of the people would own 99% of the wealth.

Wrong. Without a publicly provided safety net people would learn the value of personal responsibility and protect themselves and others.

It just takes a few generations until those who refuse to change die off.

Survival of the fittest huh?

Precisely. I want the species to thrive! You never know what kind of adversities the future holds.

I got to say I like your view on survival of the fittest. But I believe the government is a necessary evil. Better to be ruled by bureaucrats than a bunch of gangs. By the way what is your ideology Nihilism, anarchism, libertinism.
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
Make bitcoin the world reserve currency

Get rid of the federal reserve, put all the jew bankers in prison forever.

Put all the war criminals in jail.. Bush, Cheney, Obama,  Petro Poroshenko, etc.

Work on replacing oil/gas with free energy systems and end all the wars currently going on that are basically resource /religious wars.

Dissolve the CIA, FBI, NSA, and all other corrupt intelligence agencies.

Exactly. There will always be some form of governing the best way to deal with this is to just hope the one you believe in is the one your under.

In other words (and I apologize for Godwinning this thread): If you are going to live in Nazi Germany, you had better be a Nazi (at least until the end of the war, in which case you would be better off being something other than a Nazi).

Most citizens weren't real hardcore Nazis like the officers. I was really talking about how something will always control and exploit the masses because that's human nature to want to be greedy and have power over others.

Wrong. Without a publicly provided safety net people would learn the value of personal responsibility and protect themselves and others.

It just takes a few generations until those who refuse to change die off.

Survival of the fittest huh?

Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm
I would abdicate!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Then something else would form to control people whether that's gangs or some form of gov.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Obviously by becoming a Maou
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Play video games...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

what about u?
Kill all the rulers.
Kill all the rulers.  Roll Eyes

Yeah. And then rule all the killers, right?   Cheesy
Activity: 280
Brainwashed this way
My luck I'd get gout like Kim Jong-un.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502

If I became the ruler of the world, I would rule the world.
Activity: 697
One time was enough

Balddog4 blog
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I would mandate bitcoin be the official currency of the world.

Right after I've bought a few.
I like boobies

what about u?
Kill all the rulers.
Kill all the rulers.  Roll Eyes
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
Eat as much sweets as I could.
Pages:
Jump to: