Pages:
Author

Topic: what would you buy if you had free electricity? sp35? - page 2. (Read 1253 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
I have been investigating about bitcoin for many years, i even had a pair of miners, i live in venezuela here electricity rates are like 0,001$ kw/h, a friend has a shoe factory thats not working right now so there is lots of free space and a perfect electrical setup for doing some serious mining

I was wondering, if electricity is no problem what would you buy?

Used Spondoolies sp31 35 for around 300$ wich gives me around 5 th/s with the risk of some units being defective or dying before ROI how bad quality wise was spondoolies? i know they went out of business because their miners used lots of power and it simply wasnt profitable anywhere not even in china

Used antminer s7's? i have read they were quality you can find good ones for around 450$ plus psu like 550 for around 4.5 th/s dont know what the risk of defective units is compared to spondoolies but price difference is huge

Avalon 7 new asics 6 th/s 888$ plus psu could be easily 1000$ for only 6 th/s but warranty and great build quality

or Antminer s9 for a shit ton of money around 1800$ with psu for around 13 th/s

im thinking of risking it with the spondoolies, they are SO cheap i can ROI them like in 4 months, but they consume so much electricity that even in a factory i could run out of enough circuits if i wanna have more than 20
Pages:
Jump to: