Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do? - page 2. (Read 1544 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Find the inner peace of your core
October 22, 2015, 03:59:47 PM
I knew that it would sound like that, but I actually had other ideas and I was hoping others might validate my thought.

My bank is known for good lending opportunities and I was hoping maybe someone has started their btc business with a loan from a bank or something.

I am not broke, I just don't have the cash flow I would like. I also have proof of the transactions, etc.

The people who accept btc are often dealing with foreign countries with their products.

Thank you for your feedback, but not everyone is looking to be sneaky. Also, I never stated they were established businesses. Just because you have a brick and mortar doesn't mean your business is established. There are just several that take btc as they listened to people about opening up new payment portals.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
October 22, 2015, 03:40:59 PM
My cash flow isn't the greatest so I feel stuck as I know I can get a great deal but. I have no leverage.

So you're broke.
So what I would do would be to go on a Bitcoin forum with a bullshit story to see if you can con somebody into fronting you some money to buy these amazingly cheap BTC from established businesses that take Bitcoin as payment but don't trust the internet.
Wait, you already did that....
GTFO.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Find the inner peace of your core
October 22, 2015, 03:28:06 PM
I know a lot of business owners who accept btc as payment. These are brick and mortar companies. I have been approached by many and when I say many, like 5-6. They are looking to sell their currency for cash and don't trust the internet. They want to meet in person. Like for example, one guy was like. He had 3 btc and he was willing to sell for $500.00.

My cash flow isn't the greatest so I feel stuck as I know I can get a great deal but. I have no leverage.

If you were in my shoes, is there anything you would recommend me doing. I have a contact who does this in another state. He makes great bank.

How did you get started, what did you do? I am trusted on localbitcoins but that's not what they want. Should I be like, what to do? I get these people every week as we are in a close business community.
Pages:
Jump to: