Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do? - page 2. (Read 511 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 07, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
I don't think if it's good if you continue to mine ETH since your miner is GPU's you can mine with other coins that I think have potential to grow than ETH.

Look at the other miners out there they are mining other altcoin than ETH because they know they can make profit compared to stay mining with ETH and honestly, I stop mining ETH because according to whattomine and coincalculator ETH is not profitable right now and most miners out there switching to Raven coin which is more profitable in Nvidia cards.

The other miner are mining new PoW coins because they know after 2 to 3 months the price will increase and if you mine the new coin I am sure that you can get higher rewards due to low difficulty compared mining on high difficulty so that you can hold your coins and sell after 2 or 3 months if the price increase more than 300% or more(Depend on the price).
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
November 07, 2018, 09:31:58 AM
If you’re a long term believer in crypto, the answer’s obvious to me, and that is to continue mining with the cards even after they have broken even. Power’s not an issue as you stated, so there really isn’t a point where it might be more profitable to buy coins than mine at a loss, but if you truly believe in Ether, keep mining it! There’s no guarantee the price of ETH will go up, but if your viewpoint is that crypto will become more successful in the future, go with it.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 07:50:35 AM
Hi everybody. I have a small farm. around 70 gpus. Had around 100 before but sold of little bit and gave away a couple gpus to family and friends for their gaming PCs.

64 gtx 1070 of various modells.
6 AMD RX 580 8GB Sapphire mostly.

I have reached 100% ROI ( Return on investment )
I have almost mined Ether all the time.
And i must add that i am a long term beliver.

What would YOU do now? The Power cost should NOT be taken in to consideration.

English is not my main language just so you know.
Pages:
Jump to: