Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if Bitcoin price crashes? - page 3. (Read 3526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
I would buy as much as possible.. if Bitcoin still technically alive !
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
I will buy 100 BTC and will hold them untill the price rises up again.
And i am sure everyone will do the same Cheesy just look how popular bitcoin is
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Since all of the coins are purchased well before crossing the $1000 mark i would not worry seeing a crash but i will be monitoring closely what the situation will be as i do not want to mess up and when ever i sleep i do have a stop loss in case there is a bad news ,since the price is stronger and the chances of a crash are nil and i do expect only smalls corrections  .
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Wet my pants and cry like a wee Nancy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I dont really hold a bitcoin so when the bitcoin price crashes i would probably buy bitcoin for investment surely it will go up again the just a few months in the market for the circulation for some reason can be a good inbestment because it has a low price again.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
For me, it all depends on why it happens. There are a lot more variables at play than just whether or not the value crashes.

If there's some sort of happening where the basis of the blockchain collapses and the underlying technology fails, then I likely will sell and not return. If the reason is just market fluctuations and the community is still present, then I'd be staying, likely buying, and waiting for the value to go up again. It all comes down to why it happens, there is no catch-all action you can take.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
A cras to $200 wouldn't happen in a day or 2 it would be a long process, taking weeks if not months.
It's difficult to speculate, because my actions would depend on the situation. If I knew bitcoin is going down due to a critical flaw in the system, I'd probably sell, at least a part of it if not all and watch the news to see if the problem is resolved. If the crash happened because of temporary lack of interest in the currency or an outflow of money into some new altcoins, I'd probably keep holding.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Either nothing or buy more.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
What would you do if Bitcoin price crashes? Below $200, would you hold on to the Bitcoins you are having..or sell them?
its the best time buy more bitcoin in that price i think that will be my another chance to get more profit in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I've already been there and did nothing. It would depend on the nature of the crash though. Assuming everything was technically and spiritually fine I'd carry on as before and perhaps buy some more. The longer you're into this the lengthier your game plan becomes.

If such a crash was due to Bitcoin's continued failure to scale and increased genuine migration elsewhere I'd probably have to give my position serious consideration. Maybe there's a point where it's not going to be coming back.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
If bitcoin price crashes to below $200 I will buy more bitcoin because it is the great time to buy it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
What would you do if Bitcoin price crashes? Below $200, would you hold on to the Bitcoins you are having..or sell them?

If bitcoin crashes to below $200, then I will buy more.  It would be a rare case that bitcoin crash to $200  since it will definitely increase to $200,000.  Imagine, buying BTC at $200 and be able to sell it at $200,000 a piece.   bet I will be a multi millionaire or a billionaire if that happen.
yeah there is many people waiting for crash and they still waiting for lowest price of bitcoin because they try to buy bitcoin with lower price but i think bitcoin will never face to crash because bitcoin is now very much stronger currency and bitcoin will be increase its price more and more.
Activity: 235
I already have facing such experiences in 2014 and in 2015 and hence I will not get panic. I will simply move all my bitcoins into cold storage and I will focus on earning more bitcoins. When bitcoin prices were trading below $300 I had many faucets which were paying more than 1000 satoshi (now it worths ~2 cents) and I believe here new campaign will come with opportunities to earn weekly 0.1 bitcoins too.

So, no need to worry about price crashes of bitcoin, it must be treated as another buying opportunities.

When everybody said Ethereum was done when it crashed to $800. Now look at. Same with Bitcoin. It has been dead so may times. If you have been around for a while you will know a buying opportunity when you see one.

Bitcoin is still under priced at $1800.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I'm terrible at investment and trading, but I'd probably buy a shit ton of bitcoins and hopefully it will rise to its glory again someday.
Maybe I'm being too optimistic idk, but judging other replies it looks like a good idea.
Activity: 274
I would buy more if bitcoin price crashes. Best chance to reduce average cost per coin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I would buy more BTC and hold.
The only problem is, what could have happened with Bitcoin to fall that much?

Depending on what the problem might be, I think Bitcoin would be dead for real.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

If bitcoin crashes to below $200, then I will buy more.  It would be a rare case that bitcoin crash to $200  since it will definitely increase to $200,000.  Imagine, buying BTC at $200 and be able to sell it at $200,000 a piece.   bet I will be a multi millionaire or a billionaire if that happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
Anybody in the crypto world knows that by default tomorrow price might crash and that's what I have at the back of my mind aside that, I am also optimistic that it will rebound so if price should crash, I am buying more bitcoin with the fund I have to spare into a long term investment hoping my wish of rebounding of price will come true.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Any bought above $200 would be a hold, and at $200 they'd be a buy given my "breakeven" price for mining bitcoin is around $490.
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Just HODL like always.
Pages:
Jump to: