Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if you get a time machine now? - page 6. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366
Ironic question right? Well, as a crypto lover/ investor or whatever, only one thing that comes to my mind. That is, to be honest, if I get a time machine now, I would probably travel to the past and advise myself to buy BTC when it was so low. In the past, I may not have had the cash to buy it, but somehow I would convince myself to gather some money to buy it. Or take something from today and give it to my past self.

This is just like a fantasy. A daydream that is impossible to do. But have you ever thought something out of the box? Like we are in 2022 soon to be in 2023 (Happy new year to all). As days pass by we are moving toward the future right? Thinking about it like this puts us in the past. Our future will become our present one day. So are you going to think the same thing about your future and just continue on living?

Bitcoin is here with us since 2008. We can't go to the past, can't change it.

After all this, you may be wondering what I am trying to tell here. Let me explain then.

Considering our present as our past, put yourself in the future and think about what your future self would advise you right now.  In this bear market, the price is low. Not as low as in 2008, but it is low now. What are you going to do? Ignore this now and in the future tell yourself when Bitcoin crosses its ATH again that, "if only I had a time machine now"
Well, a bear market is not a thing to be panicked about. It's an opportunity to fill our bags. Hold it for the future, as if your future self told you to do so. Every pro-crypto owners know this. Time to learn for yourself.

This topic is for newbies who are thinking that BTC will fail and get vanished out of existence. Read this, and you will understand

[Note: Not your financial adviser, Do Your Own Research]

Be sure to let us know what you think about this!
Pages:
Jump to: