Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if you had 1 million BTC but couldn't keep any of it? - page 2. (Read 2181 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
i would try to the charity thing as well, pay yourself in the charity lol.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009
I would find a way to to keep at least some 1000's of BTC
Activity: 1456
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It's interesting how many people would wanna keep it to themselves. With ~$400,000,000, you wouldn't want to donate any of it. I'd be happy with half of that amount, let alone the whole million BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Step 1: Create charity.
Step 2: 'donate' to charity.
Step 3: Pay myself & employees millions in bonuses every year.
Step 4: Donate barely anything to the actual cause.
Step 5: Act like I'm saving the world when really I'm taking the majority of the money in my pockets and spending it on the Bugatti veryron I have parked outside.

sounds like bfl Wink
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Which charities are you talking about here?

What I meant was that the majority of charities pay themselves & employees huge amounts in bonuses. I'm unsure about local charities, but the big ones are quite well known for it.
Activity: 252
I would just buy something else thats worth that much in bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Give it to everyone that was higher than a member on this forum  Smiley
Why might I ask would you do that? Any particular reasoning behind giving the BTC to people who are more than a member on here? I'm just curious why you would want to do that?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Give it to everyone that was higher than a member on this forum  Smiley
Activity: 350
Activity: 434
i would by so much properties, and then have them sign a contract that leases for college housing, and its part of paying college tuition.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How about we make it 1000?

I would tumble it through bitmixer and keep all of it.

If they became invalid somehow, I would buy a yacht.
I don't see this event possibly happening. There is just no situation in which I would not keep them.

Anyways there are a lot of things that you could do with it. It depends, if you wanted to trick the system and still have the money or just be a 'good guy'.

In the event that you win a million, but the company doesn't give it to you; rather, lets you choose how to distribute it, this event could happen!
That's kind of where I was going with this thread was it was like that movie back in the day where maybe it was Chevy Chase gets an inheritance but he has to show that he doesn't want the money and has to spend a certain amount in a day or he doesn't get the inheritance. Does anyone remember the movie I'm talking about? It might not have been Chevy Chase but another popular actor from his time of popular movies lol But ya I could see an event where a company chooses someone to distribute the winnings Smiley That would actually be a pretty interesting experiment to see how someone would distribute that kind of wealth Smiley Good answer Smiley
I don't see this event possibly happening. There is just no situation in which I would not keep them.

Anyways there are a lot of things that you could do with it. It depends, if you wanted to trick the system and still have the money or just be a 'good guy'.

In the event that you win a million, but the company doesn't give it to you; rather, lets you choose how to distribute it, this event could happen!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
Auction it and help everyone in the world.
Fund education; education has become too expensive. Spending even 100 BTC on myself would leave me happy for a long time, but being able to help lots of others obtain a much-desired education would be great.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
What would you do if you couldn't post ridiculous questions in Off-Topic?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I would still create a system to benefit me, if its not bitcoins.

eg: use all 1 million bitcoin into real estate, then structure a royalty deal per estate.
I would just delete the wallet file. If I can't have it, NO ONE WILL!!!
LOL well ain't that just something hahaha if you can't have it no one will lol
I would buy some silver wallets load them up with Bitcoins and drop the coins in random places.
That's a pretty sweet idea I like that Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: