Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if you had mined 500 BTC in 2011 and still have it - page 2. (Read 2137 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Loaded question, and it should be considered largely depending on factors relating to one's current financial situation, such as net worth, age, indebtedness, spouse/children, tax jurisdiction, other portfolio assets, risk tolerance, value system, etc etc etc and of course, how many other bitcoins I own.  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The title says it all: What would you do if you had mined 500 BTC back in 2011 and remembered that you still have them?

Would you hold? Would you re-invest in mining? Would you convert to fiat spend it? If so, how would you 500 BTC to cash?

I've been wondering about this. I have a few early adopter friends (not that rich though), yet I was never interested in Bitcoin myself that early.

50% held for future use and speculation.

50% converted to fiat to buy scryptcoin mining rigs.

My $.02.

Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Dump them if I could get Tax free cash from them
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The title says it all: What would you do if you had mined 500 BTC back in 2011 and remembered that you still have them?

Would you hold? Would you re-invest in mining? Would you convert to fiat spend it? If so, how would you 500 BTC to cash?

I've been wondering about this. I have a few early adopter friends (not that rich though), yet I was never interested in Bitcoin myself that early.
Pages:
Jump to: