Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do with 10K USD in Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 4429 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Life Goes On !
But no one deliver the ASICs , that's the issue 10000 USD I should pay for nothing.

For example KNCminer who are in Sweden where I live too but how should I trust on this story?

About share of ASICminer, they don't give that much of dividends, maybe they do ?!

Also consider that I got already 12GH/s with my babies 7950s.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I'd spend as many of them as I could on Asicminer shares, live on the dividends, and then save the rest for a kickass Asic rig after everything dies down from Asics taking over the lifting from GPUs.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
What would I do. Sit on them until an opportunity comes along. Spend those 90 coins wisely, as they are hard to get.
legendary
Activity: 2006
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
Try to get a early preorder for a 5 ghash+ BFL Jalepeno or other asic and buy like 5 Bitcoins while they're low.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
Buy ASICs, despite I know how risky is this investment Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Life Goes On !
Hello guys,

If you got 10K USD and just want to invest in Bitcoin industry, which investment would you choose and why?

Please imagine it must be invest on Bitcoin.

It can be Trading, Building Devices, Place Pre Orders, Place Instant delivery Orders or anything else that you think would be profitable
in long or short term .

The thing is I don't have any trust to place preorders Sad .

I got this money and just want to invest on Bitcoin or any other CryptoCurrency .

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: