Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you invent to make the world a better place? - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I will invent something that can make electricity in the natural way. There will be a time were electricity supply will be scarce and we need to find other alternative. I will make a device that can be attached to any appliance, device and automotive. This device will generate electricity like most solar panels do and the only difference is that it generates more power. I will shrink its size just enough to be attached to anything that requires electricity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I don't think anything can be invented to prevent war. How can you stop a bunch of people trying to kill others? As for me, I think one of the biggest problems in pollution. And if I could  I would invent something to reduce it.
Activity: 42
A device that could provide clean and drinkable water !! It would be literally be a life saver. And of course make it affordable
Activity: 22
If I had the ability to invent for the sake of the world I could Im not just clever. If I had to choose and international problem it'd be the war. I want to invent something that would cease this unstoppable mayhem od bloodshed. It's unnecessary and somebody invent something for this isue.
Pages:
Jump to: