Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you mine with free electricity? - page 2. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
easy..
what to mine? BTC
how? well if you TRULY arent paying any electricity costs, then you should buy the cheapest old miners out there like some BFL or Avalon G1 old scrap.. this will maximize your Ghz output per $ invested.
after a quick look on the market, I am pretty sure there are many desperate sellers who want to get rid of their old miners for really dirt cheap.
a hash is a hash whether it comes from an S1, A1 coincraft, or a KnC miner..

So do you mean those who pay for electric bil are not having that much profit?
donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
I would buy all the junked Avalons and ASICMINER blades and mine Bee Tea Seas
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Whatever company just released their new hardware the other day and assuming the specs are still profitable
Scrypt or SHA256
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
easy..
what to mine? BTC
how? well if you TRULY arent paying any electricity costs, then you should buy the cheapest old miners out there like some BFL or Avalon G1 old scrap.. this will maximize your Ghz output per $ invested.
after a quick look on the market, I am pretty sure there are many desperate sellers who want to get rid of their old miners for really dirt cheap.
a hash is a hash whether it comes from an S1, A1 coincraft, or a KnC miner..
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Either 3 of those new Gridseed Blades or 10 Antminers S1s, maybe 2 of those Coincraft A1 1TH/s clones if you can get it around $2500 each.

If Gridseed Scrypt coins, if Ants or A1 then Bitcoin or SHA-256 coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
If I had to pick just one I'd go with BTC but there are a few that come to mind honestly.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Imagine if electricity was free and you had $5000. What mining farm would you set up, and for which coin?

-Just a bit of fun Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: