Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you say to the younger generation? - page 2. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I'd tell them that governments and regulations are meant to be there to serve the population, not the other way round. Have faith that when something groundbreaking like bitcoin and [Suspicious link removed]es along, that eventually it will become mainstream because the people will demand it.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I believe in the future of the blockchain platform. It offers many solutions to existing problems. Crypto develops every day. Let's see what happens next.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
I have the sensation that it is exactly the younger generation who will tell it to us. Average age of people dealing witch crypto is 25 years, if i recall correctly. That's the younger generation.
Activity: 134
I would advise not to focus on what is now, but to look ahead and look for new horizons. It is no secret that in a couple of decades there will be something more brilliant, against whose background cryptocurrency will seem something primitive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I think that the most important thing is not to rush and have a lot of patience, if you are an emotional person, then it will be very difficult for you in the crypto-currency world, because it is the emotions of people that will become your enemies
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
First of all, I'd say them that they are very lucky to be born now and to grow in a world that they can understand.
My (age and my) lack of understanding of many new technologies is a big regret for me.
Youngs, let's build your world!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I wouldn't tell them anything because they don't need it. Future generations will grow up using cryptocoins as something normal, for them they will be like using a mobile phone or a laptop. They will discover their potential for themselves and use them to transform the world.
Yes we no need to teach them what is cryptocurrency they only learn when the time comes. this generation is too fast they can understand any complicated things very quickly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
What would you say to the younger generation about how they can change the future world with crypto and blockchain?

We all know some of the benefits of blockchain and crypto.

So, I was wondering, what would you say to your kids or the younger generation about the ways that this tech can change the world for the better? E.g bank the unbanked etc

They (and us) have the power to create a brighter tomorrow.

Its not yet too late to buy good amount coin, since the price is not yet at its highest peak you should be buying coins by now. Time will come that you can no longer afford to buy good volume of it. The price is at good state by now, I personally bought coins since the downfall and red days happen. I have no assurance whether Ill be getting something but I believe that the price will surely go well in the future. The process of its development might be unpredictable and the price will go unstable but in the long run its going to be alright.
Activity: 1064
just explain that get money not only on office work , we can get money just with Laptop / Pc  , everything is possible on this ERA
yeah with those gadjet we can make money. but its not means we can earn on it easily without enough knowledge 'cause honestly that is the most important when it comes to crypto ,so must teach what are the specific ways how to prevent such issue and etc , also how to ride the volatility of crypto to become profitable in different manner  .
Activity: 160
I think the next generation or the younger one who are next to come is not hard to educate them about the cryptocurrency because most of them are already knowledgeable of technology. Modern World is already invade their ideas and lifestyle, the convenience of this thing gives them idea how great the system of the world if everything is advance. So my act of involvement in crypto world is an effective way to convince them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
I wouldn't tell them anything because they don't need it. Future generations will grow up using cryptocoins as something normal, for them they will be like using a mobile phone or a laptop. They will discover their potential for themselves and use them to transform the world.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
before I introduce the crypto to my children first show the real proof that I have succeeded and succeeded and can give everything to them, all the results of the future currency crypto that can change the world for the better
Activity: 546
I'll tell my children that crypto and blockchain are the technology of future payments,
and slowly I'll teach them about crypto and blockchain to cultivate their interest in the world of cryptocurrency and hope they'll be a witness to history and part of the development of cryptocurrency in the future. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
teaching the childerns about blochckain technology is quite hard but if we have more patience and teaching them step by step then gradually they will understand that and our childrens have important role to ensure crypto still alive in the future and they have to continue our struggle to makes these technology getting better and better at their time because we already starting this all with makes crypto are being so popular such as now so they have to continue it
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Study the technology or atleast have a basic understanding. Try to maximize its earning potential. The, of course, get rich in crypto while young.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
What would you say to the younger generation about how they can change the future world with crypto and blockchain?
I'll say that this holds the future of someone that wants to pursue it and has faith with the system.

So, I was wondering, what would you say to your kids or the younger generation about the ways that this tech can change the world for the better?
Innovative technology is always the trend in the world and if there is someone that will invent to solve problem that we've been experiencing for years, its growth will be massive. And this is why blockchain is the solution to the usual financial system that the bank is using.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I don't think you can change human nature with technology, I would give the same advice to the younger generation as I would to anyone... be responsible with money and learn financial freedom and how to achieve it. don't rely on providing a service and to being a wage slave. learn how to manage money and assets.
Activity: 224
This is a different question in the world of cryptographic currencies. I really want to tell young people things. they are primarily disorganized and investigate everything they are curious about. the crypto world is considered a library for them.
Activity: 266
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity so do not loose time and educate as much as you can about this topic. Maybe investing now in some good coins will bring you a lot of money in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I have a kid although he is a little lesser than a year old and i am planning to bring him into crypto from a very tender age. I think the best way to do this is that, just like a saying goes thus "action speaks better than words." First, he would make him to ow and see the achievements i have made through crypto and blockchain technology and tell him about the achievement others have made through it. I think this will spur his interest into knowing more.
I will also allow those who are into children education to also know about the past, present and future benefits and achievements. Just for them to interest the basics of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology into their curriculum. Then gradually to higher institutions of study.
Pages:
Jump to: