Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you spend your days doing if you didn't have to work ever again? - page 4. (Read 2499 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Me, I would travel the world and make it a life goal to visit every single country. I would relax every day and try out all the different cuisine every country has to offer. I would spend my days backpacking across the country-side interacting with the locals. That'd be my dream "job". What about yours?

I'd guess your age at 20-30.  Am I right?   Wink

Yes, haha. Still at that part of life. I can dream right? Smiley

Yes you can.   Smiley

I guessed your age because of the simple term "backpacking".    Cheesy
Activity: 603
Merit: 108
Me, I would travel the world and make it a life goal to visit every single country. I would relax every day and try out all the different cuisine every country has to offer. I would spend my days backpacking across the country-side interacting with the locals. That'd be my dream "job". What about yours?

Yes, haha. Still at that part of life. I can dream right? Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Continue working, for fun.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i'd still like to work, but at my own pace and i'd be doing what i want to.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524
Trolling on bitcointalk.org
Activity: 603
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: