Pages:
Author

Topic: What x50 or x100 altcoin would you choose from the following to invest $1000? - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Presently I'm hearing about bitconomy through ICO list platform and I think they are planning a IDO already, the project can bring good ROI if you invest in their presale, UFO gaming and GALA already pumped so hard when BTC was over 50k I'm not sure the same will happen again, also UFO gaming I bought some and sold when it increased in value
Activity: 1218
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Except for GALA and GOMA, I am not so familiar with your list so I could not judge them that well for now. as far as I am concerned, I think there is a lot of interest and activities with metaverse and web 3.0 projects this 2022 so I am suggesting you widen your search for what can be the next x100 coin to hit the market. And when you get into that x100 make sure to cash out so you can use your proceeds to try other projects that got the same potential. Good luck on your crypto journey, man!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Your average list most of them with "INU and Finance" project.

INU name most of the time because of hype, and for Finance almost already average project nothing different. If you looking some new potential project, try "CyberTrade" MMORPG, METAVERSE & NFTs. They using IDO (Polkastarter and Firestarted) one more will coming, If you the website and their social media the development project sneak peek is crazy.

You got more a product before the token is launch on market.
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
hi there

I am a crypto noob and I need take risk due different situations of my life.. Last year $1000 became $10000 but finally my altcoin went down again to $1000, I thought I could still earn more money..

Now I want invest my $1000 in 3 altcoins and I look to risk; I am willing to lose my $1000 for trying that one of the 3 elected altcoin rises X50 or X100, so my choosen altcoin should have a large number of zeros ($0,000xxx). The idea would be to sell them before 1 year

Would you want to share your impressions with me about the following Altcoins? What would you choose or what you wouldnt choose and why?

GOMA finance
XL xolo inu
KAWA kawakami inu
DYOR
HODL
UFO Gaming
VVS Finance
gamingshiba
bitconomy
Moongose
GALA
Pages: