Pages:
Author

Topic: What you do if you have 100 BTC-50 BTC Freely in use? - page 2. (Read 289 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Gambling it all until I reach 1 million dollars so my goal in life would be achieved. Just kidding. I would probably invest the most part of it in order to ensure myself a passive income and spend the rest on living my life to the fullest. For me that's probably the best way I could use it, otherwise all of it would be lost on gambling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
25% would be stored for long term hold.

25% would be invested in the most promising companies researching and developing solutions for human lives longevity and vitality.

20% would be invested in real-estate.

10% would be invested in my well being.

10% would be used to improve the lives of my family and close family members and friends who need the support of some sort the most.

10% would be used to trade on the market (weekly).
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
if i have such btc in my wallet. i will stay off the internet. i will never suff or connect my system to the internet. i must make sure that the fund is in a hard wallet. mind you, i am not buying any expensive luxury with it. live a low live and keep my self busy. thats all.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Hey,

What you do if you have 50-100 BTC freely use? If I have free use, I buy my own summerhouse on Saimaa, own house, help my friends, invest, BTC hashing is first on my mind, back on bitcoin pools.
Pages:
Jump to: