Pages:
Author

Topic: What you going to do when your a bitcoins millionaire ? - page 2. (Read 3504 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I will hire someone to train several cats to be like dogs so that I can have the benefit of petting a soft cat without it acting like a huge arrogant jerk. I don't know if it is physically possible to train a cat to be like a dog, so I might just have to take a nice dog and give it a coat made of cat fur. They would be cats that died of natural causes, not cat murder, which is why this would cost a lot of bitcoins to arrange.

Also I would buy an Nvidia video card just because I'm pretty sure that AMD arranged this whole bitcoin conspiracy as a means to sell a lot of video cards without having to actually improve things like gameplay.

Also I would invest in a sandwich and keep it around until sandwich demand increased enough to net me a tidy profit. I might even earn enough money in this venture to buy myself a sandwich, but that's just a pipe dream at this point. Sigh.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof
Sadly I'll probably never be one but I'm sure I'm making some every month!  Cry
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1014
I used to fund my next grand moneymaking venture that will change humanity for the better.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just for fun  Grin what you going to do with your bitcoins fortune ? Me being a massive geek would buy a mansion full of geeky tech like talking toilets and moving wallpaper Cheesy

I'll buy loads of LSD and come to your house to watch the moving wallpapers and talk to the toilets  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Just for fun  Grin what you going to do with your bitcoins fortune ? Me being a massive geek would buy a mansion full of geeky tech like talking toilets and moving wallpaper Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: