Pages:
Author

Topic: What you guys think?? - page 2. (Read 661 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

Hey

I think March will be BTC Season
we may see Alts bleeding. Alts season will start from April

This is my thoughts. Need your thoughts too
well I have no idea on that but I think we must do our share to help bitcoin rise, by means of investing more and educate other people about btc so many will join.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 02:04:41 AM
It is really very hard to predict the future move of the market, especially when there is not a lot of new money and users pouring now! However, I still think it is unlikely the market will dip harder than that of late 2017 as most of the traders have already become resilient to FUDs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 01:58:52 AM
Predicting does not actually change anything and I don't think it helps either. Though some noobs see this as an encouragement.  This may be in a positive way or the other way around since it may lead anyone to fortune or loses.

I think we should just wait. If developments rise, then surely there will be growth. But if you spread FUDs about sudden fall then it will cause a bigger dip.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 07:35:51 PM
My prediction is that already in the middle of summer we will see those figures, which in 2017 and could not imagine. Well, by the end of spring, I sincerely hope that we will return to past yearly successes)
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
March 04, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

possibly true, but i'm not too sure.
I still hope the bitcoin will be stable this month. so alt can rise again.
but it seems I have to agree this month is the month for bitcoin ride, and altcoin will bleed.
I'm not sure too. It looks like a long side trend and it takes a few month to reach 2017 December's goal
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

Hey

I think something like that, but no onw know if what will happen this month , its better to see what will happen before we think.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 07:04:36 PM
I think we will see end of bear times and recovery of bitcoin. Then, trusting more in crypto, people will start investing in alts.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 04, 2018, 06:56:34 PM
We'll just have to wait until the end of the first quarter, i'm optimistic that we'll see some bull runs again before the end of the first quarter. BTC always surprises us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 05:35:30 PM
Despite the opinion of John Maccafi or Vitalik Booterin, but in my opinion is that bitcoin will show very large growth in the autumn-October or November. Now and in the near future one should not expect much growth.

I also believe that the growth of bitcoin will begin in the fall and will continue until the New Year. I compare the schedule with the past years, and I see a lot of coincidences. But the market is young, and no one can know how it really will be.

Well, i believe it too since the market value are continuously increasing gradually i can feel that this will the beginning of price correction as the demand and supply will finally be stable in the support of the public trust it will automatically strike to were the prediction of march hits.Once the bitcoin will increase it follows the altcoin also.
Activity: 112
March 04, 2018, 05:29:59 PM
Am optimistic about this that both bitcoin and alternate coins will soon rise again, just in a couple of weeks things will get better, all coins will soon green again. Let's hope for the best guys.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 04, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
Despite the opinion of John Maccafi or Vitalik Booterin, but in my opinion is that bitcoin will show very large growth in the autumn-October or November. Now and in the near future one should not expect much growth.

I also believe that the growth of bitcoin will begin in the fall and will continue until the New Year. I compare the schedule with the past years, and I see a lot of coincidences. But the market is young, and no one can know how it really will be.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
I think it's neither both Bitcoin and Altcoins, you really can not predict which coins are going to be in season for a certain month. It depends on the market if it is in favor with Bitcoin or some Altcoins. But for me I think Bitcoin will always be in season because it's value is still young, so you can still invest in Bitcoin and earn profits for long term and same goes with Altcoins as well.
Activity: 196
March 04, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Hey

I'm of the same opinion. And I think that the growth will continue until June. In July or August I think it is possible to rebalance the portfolio.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 12:58:44 PM
I love the BTC season is march ^_^ I hope that altcoins will also have a good season this month and the coming months.
Activity: 33
March 04, 2018, 12:49:03 PM
not too the hell, because a lot of certain factors that can make BTC can down and back up again, I hell hope BTC will be back up again in a time as soon as possible
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 04, 2018, 12:38:08 PM
In my opinion both will be bullish trend for this month. Hopefully i can recover my lose last month.  Bitcoin could be reach $20,000 again, and some pupolar altcoin also will going up  up to 100% .

Its true that bitcoin and altcoin will grow this month and start reaching the highest price before correction.
Both will grow as you said because i believe bitcoin price would be followed by other altcoin like earlier scheme.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
March 04, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
For me who have an investments in bitcoin and altcoin have good expectations for both prices. Especially in the last two months, altcoin and bitcoin decreased with significantly. Although it has been assisted with trading but my initial capital has not returned after a crash occurred. And now in March I have a great expectation to recover my losses, and if you look at the information there is a lot of good information coming to the world of crypto, one of them is, Germany does not charge taxes to people who use transactions with bitcoin, and ubzekistan that will regulate cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
March 04, 2018, 12:34:55 PM
Any proof about your claim?
You came here telling those words without something to back it up.
It will be hard for people to invest in if they will just see threads like this. Isn't it better if it will be like that?
Cannot posts my opinion since it will just be the same as others, people who will read it will just say it is just like any other predictions here.
Activity: 214
March 04, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
Yes the general sentiment seems to be that March will be the BTC bull run while alts may start to recover in April. Lets see how it plays out.
Activity: 133
March 04, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
Yes March will be the month of bitcoin,it is starting to increase its price and it is a good news for everybody.Hopefully it will go up its price everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: