Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 111. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 26, 2015, 04:57:43 PM
Freedom and cost are te things most peole like about bitcoin.
And lets face it those aspects make bitcoin the no 1 currency now and in the future.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
December 26, 2015, 04:10:29 PM
Best? #1?

#1 is true FREEDOM, and true ownership of my money

I dont have to ask permission ANYBODY to use my money which I own (banks, government, president, whoever), in any imaginable way - to purchase goods, donate, lend, even spoil (or burn)
Anyone. Anytime. Anywhere.
 Nobody can take my money away while I'm crossing borders, living in wild foreign countries, etc.
And I can inherit them to my kids, in a MOST secure way, being sure, that it will be NOT eaten by inflation, devaluated.
Knowing, that it will only gain in value, with time passing....
Can you ask for more Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 26, 2015, 03:44:24 PM
1. its pseudoanynomous
2. no need of bank
3. im the owner of my money, not a 3rd party
4. fast/cheap transactions
5. decentralised
6. and Most important for me.. completely works out of cryptography.

This.
But if I would have to pick 1 major reason, it would be that I am the one who controls my money.
Not some bank whom i have to call when i make a big transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
December 26, 2015, 03:39:33 PM
There are mainly two things I like about bitcoin first is it keeps you anonymous and second it the fees do not depend on the amount of transaction is made of it is same for every amount of bitcoin which is good plus it is so so low fees that they charge us. Love u bitcoin

The transaction fees are charged based on the size of the transactions which is usually measured in kilo byte (kb). So, until one kb your transactions fees do not change. When 1 kb got exceeded you will be charged for 2 kb.

The size of the transaction is measured on the basis of number of inputs and outputs.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 26, 2015, 03:36:20 PM
i like it because its just maths and because its not regulated
Activity: 364
December 26, 2015, 03:27:50 PM
Like most people I would go for the low fees.
But every time when i sent bitcoins to my friends abroad i feel very proud. Proud to be using bitcoin, since it is so simple and easy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 26, 2015, 03:13:45 PM
There are mainly two things I like about bitcoin first is it keeps you anonymous and second it the fees do not depend on the amount of transaction is made of it is same for every amount of bitcoin which is good plus it is so so low fees that they charge us. Love u bitcoin
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
December 26, 2015, 02:18:49 PM
I have no words to explain what are the things i like about bitcoin because every single feature of bitcoin is outstanding..Still i will say i very much like it's anonymous and less fees feature..
Sending large amount of money using bitcoin allows us to send that with very less fees anywhere around the world in milliseconds which is a great thing Wink

That's the best thing about the bitcoin I like too, as I use bitcoins mainly for online transfers and it takes fraction of seconds to transfer and the credits are instant with the least fees and the other thing I like about bitcoins is I carry as many bitcoins in my digital wallet and  no one would be aware how much fund I am holding as it not the same case when it comes to fiat currency, as you have limitation to carry fiat currency.
Activity: 644
December 26, 2015, 07:23:19 AM
Open to all: Investing in Bitcoin is easy, open to everybody (not just accredited investors), and doesn’t require you to compromise your financial privacy.

Not only personally as well Bank of America recently said in a report that Bitcoin could become a major means of payment for ecommerce and as an avid observer of digital currencies, Even I believe this to be a major step toward globalized finance.
Activity: 196
December 26, 2015, 07:15:52 AM
I have no words to explain what are the things i like about bitcoin because every single feature of bitcoin is outstanding..Still i will say i very much like it's anonymous and less fees feature..
Sending large amount of money using bitcoin allows us to send that with very less fees anywhere around the world in milliseconds which is a great thing Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
December 26, 2015, 06:28:56 AM
1. its pseudoanynomous
2. no need of bank
3. im the owner of my money, not a 3rd party
4. fast/cheap transactions
5. decentralised
6. and Most important for me.. completely works out of cryptography.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
December 26, 2015, 05:55:38 AM
Open to all: Investing in Bitcoin is easy, open to everybody (not just accredited investors), and doesn’t require you to compromise your financial privacy.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
December 26, 2015, 05:38:20 AM
I simply love the bitcoin ecosystem. How it works, how it functions with all the things going on, the halving, the pumps, the mining, the new forks...

There are many things, but one thing that shines is the blockchain. It's a genius public ledger that is easy to change if incorrect, and hard to change if correct. All thanks to encryption and hashing. SHA256 is currently uncrackable, boys.
Activity: 210
December 26, 2015, 05:36:19 AM
There is many nice and powerful features of Bitcoin, like its decentralizing , the anonymity, that's not reversible like Paypal and some other payment processors, that's why i prefer to use Bitcoin likely

care to elaborate more on reversible feature?
Activity: 658
December 20, 2015, 05:48:49 PM
i like nearly every thing that is connected to bitcoin though the main things that are like is being anonymous when doing all the transactions also i really like that the price of it can go up or down in small amount of time and that it is not regulated by any governments or banks
Activity: 742
December 20, 2015, 04:58:28 PM
There is many nice and powerful features of Bitcoin, like its decentralizing , the anonymity, that's not reversible like Paypal and some other payment processors, that's why i prefer to use Bitcoin likely
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 20, 2015, 04:51:38 PM
I cna't get being used that the fees are so low.
Every transaction you safe so much on fees. Be it a purchase or simple trade, I earn a lot on not paying these ridiculous fees the banks charges us.

The fees are the main reason to use bitcoin. If just people were aware of this, banks would have no reason to exist anymore, or they would adapt their fees right away.
Remember the moment you know how to use bitcoin and experience the control you have, you will never stop using bitcoin..

Low fees and low transaction costs are the main reasons why people are attracted towards bitcoins, as it is comparatively very low as compared to banks or western union where they charge heavily on their customers, it was monopoly for bank and exchanges but with the existence of bitcoins it has lowered down their customer base and people are turning toward bitcoins as the fees are too low.

True the cost is the main factor for most of us to step into the world of bitcoin.

But banks are still too important in our daily lives. Most cost are deducted from your bank account, or you need to pay bill with your bank account, so people will only leave their bank if these third party's offer different payment options..
Activity: 672
December 20, 2015, 04:29:04 PM
mostly i like the fact that its price can go up and down in short periods of time

True, that's nice Bitcoin's feature and many users tried to hold some coins till the next halving
They likely can making good profit this way
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 20, 2015, 03:56:43 PM
mostly i like the fact that its price can go up and down in short periods of time
Activity: 122
December 20, 2015, 03:31:00 PM
The transactions are easy with Bitcoin
Jump to: