Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 119. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 23, 2015, 09:01:08 AM
fast, easy, safe and small transfer fee,
allowing transfers to all countries in the world
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2015, 08:47:43 AM
It's anonymous, cheaper transaction fee and best of all the government can't touch it. They can't do anything with it.
actually it's pseudoanonymous not anonymous fully, all bitcoin transactions are public,and traceable but so far its good since it is the simplest payment processor ever we dont need to upload our identity to start accepting bitcoin except a few wallets service, but i really love it's fee super cheap
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
November 23, 2015, 08:35:27 AM
Probably the best thing is that it is not government controlled and if you are looking from a merchant's point of view; irreversable transactions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 23, 2015, 07:15:58 AM
I like bitcoin for several reasons. The main one is just the fact that I am able to invest in other financial institutions apart from the banks the way we are used to. The digital currency just makes everything easier that ever thought. Another good thing is the fact that it is secure and people are afraid of. They have linked the coins to criminal based way of doing business. In such like situation, I delight because very few people will be interested in my coins. Bitcoins is just out of this world.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
November 23, 2015, 04:54:52 AM
p2p decentralized concept without any central authority.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 23, 2015, 04:51:33 AM
It's anonymous, cheaper transaction fee and best of all the government can't touch it. They can't do anything with it.
Yes and yes, but I like Bitcoin just to have and hold it.
Because it can increase Cheesy Not like dollar en euro that just go so little up and down.
With Bitcoin it can go terrible but it can goes relly big like 1000 dollar. I am just waiting that will happend.
If those I am glad that I have a Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
November 23, 2015, 04:47:05 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 23, 2015, 03:36:56 AM
Decrease the transaction fees please, and maybe increase the transaction speed.
Activity: 672
November 22, 2015, 08:27:39 PM
The anonymity and the decentralizing of the bitcoin are the best things making more and more people using this currency nowadays
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 22, 2015, 08:20:50 PM
this is the best i like from bitcoin.
People can’t steal your payment information from merchants
This is a big one. Most online purchases today are made via credit cards, but in the 1920s and ’30s, when the first precursors to credit cards appeared, the Internet hadn’t yet been conceived. Credit cards were never supposed to be used online and are insecure. Online forms require you to enter all your secret information (the credit card number, expiry date, and CSV number) into a web form. It’s hard to think of a less secure way to do online business. This is why credit card numbers keep being stolen.
read more 10 reason and the best from bitcoin,here http://www.coindesk.com/information/why-use-bitcoin/
Activity: 742
November 22, 2015, 06:52:58 PM
I like that Bitcoin is decentralized currency , and also the anonymity is reserved when using this cryptocurrency, so it's for me the best features of the bitcoin.
Activity: 532
November 22, 2015, 06:44:40 PM
simple and fst payment,futuristic and cool transaction. also small transaction fee..i can sent money anonymously,and its very quick Grin
Activity: 631
November 22, 2015, 04:50:16 PM
For me, Bitcoin is best way to send money worldwide. It is fastest and cheapest way to do that. Also, i like idea of money which is not backed by debt, and owned by users.

Yeah even I use bitcoins for transferring money online as it is far better then Western Union as money is transferred by just a click and you don't have to pay heavy fees for transactions, and it is time saving and very fast transactions, and if I have to gamble I gamble with bitcoins as it allows you to gamble even in small amounts.
Activity: 546
November 21, 2015, 09:28:38 PM
What I like about bitcoin is very low transaction cost, rapid delivery, and can make money
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
November 21, 2015, 09:10:28 PM
For me, Bitcoin is best way to send money worldwide. It is fastest and cheapest way to do that. Also, i like idea of money which is not backed by debt, and owned by users.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com
November 21, 2015, 08:57:07 PM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.

Yes that is also what I like of Bitcoin. And ofcourse everyone like it because it can go up too 500USD or more.

That is why Bitcoin is good for savings.
Not everybody likes it's volatility. If they banked alot and it decreases too fast they can lose alot.
You need to know when it is the right time to pull out all of your coins and not save them when the market is stale like it is looking like now.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 21, 2015, 08:51:54 PM
Being anonymous while paying for online services. Privacy on internet is being big deal these days, i also don't like to share my personal details only to pay for service.

Don't you mean pseudonymous? As far as I can tell, Bitcoin is not totally anonymous. That is why there is the need for Bitcoin mixers and privacy oriented cryptos such as Monero. But still, I get what you mean. With Bitcoin, there is really no need for identity verification at all to use it (if that's the anonymity that you mean)  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 21, 2015, 08:46:24 PM
Hi

I like that it is not reversible and the fees are very low to transfer cash especially internationally

Bye
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2015, 10:27:02 AM
Being anonymous while paying for online services. Privacy on internet is being big deal these days, i also don't like to share my personal details only to pay for service.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 20, 2015, 10:11:01 AM
which makes me like bitcoin is in transaction speed, and simplicity obtained very instant of the money others  Smiley
Jump to: