Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 45. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 959
Merit: 500
June 26, 2016, 04:57:01 AM
What I recently like most about bitcoin is the big rise in bitcoin price.
It means that all the bitcoins I owned las june are now worth two to three times the value they had that time.
That's something I'm really enthusiastic about!
Activity: 602
June 26, 2016, 03:55:03 AM
The best thing I like about BTC is the different decentralised system that it runs in. Most people don't understand it and banks hate it but it is a good form of currency.  Banking is necessary, but banks are not.

Yes, bank and government needs to control the currency and imposes taxes etc. Bitcoin does now allow taxes and wants peoples to use currency freely and are the real owner of the coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 25, 2016, 11:09:30 PM
The best thing I like about BTC is the different decentralised system that it runs in. Most people don't understand it and banks hate it but it is a good form of currency.  Banking is necessary, but banks are not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 25, 2016, 11:07:13 PM
i think every thing is best in bitcoin. but them most best thing that i like in bitcoin is the signature campaign. it is best for those people who have no money to invest mean to buy bitocin. but still they have a chance to earn bitcoin through a signature campaign. you need just to create an account and then wait till it become a junior member. after become a junior member you can apply for joining a signature campaign and can make money through constructive posts.
Not everything is the best with Bitcoin. Coins have their own strengths and weaknesses.

For example, some coins (e.g. Litecoin) has a faster block time, hence faster transactions.
Some coins can be mined with great profit.
Some offer total anonymity.
Some offer a larger block size, hence more transactions can fit in a block, hence it can handle a larger amount of transactions.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
June 25, 2016, 10:29:55 PM
Transactions are instantaneous and irreversible.  You know for certain that what you have received is yours and there will never be any "account keeping fees" on your Wallet.  Any transaction fees have already been taken out by the person making the payment and used to confirm the transaction.  Plus there is portability while digital.
Activity: 462
June 25, 2016, 10:29:45 PM
I like a couple of things about the bitcoin itself, one of the things I really like about the bitcoin itself that you can make it untraceable.
The second thing I love is that its self controllable, there are no banks involved and you can do what you want with your own bitcoins (its your own responsibility).
Activity: 504
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
June 25, 2016, 10:20:40 PM
What I like most about bitcoin is its anonymity. Also it can serve as an investment because if its price volatility.😀
Activity: 294
June 25, 2016, 08:25:18 PM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.

I like the massive potential of Bitcoin and crypto in general.  Makes me happy inside.

I feel like solomon is just a sig spammer but whatever, Bitcoin is best for the investment opportunities and the job opportunities there are so many different types of ways to earn money with bitcoin, like for instance SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS.
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!
June 25, 2016, 06:52:36 PM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.

I like the massive potential of Bitcoin and crypto in general.  Makes me happy inside.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 25, 2016, 06:52:28 PM
I like the ability to move money quickly anywhere in the world with very little in fees. I also like the fact that bitcoin has a limit to the total number that will be mined so the value will probably increase over time.
Activity: 392
June 25, 2016, 06:45:23 PM
For me its :
That it has no centralised bank
That it offers anonymity
And gives more power back to the individual.
And added to this, it gives us chance to earn money by trading it when price gets up and down. I personally though feel that anonymity is the best part , you gamble and never get known to others when you win big or loos big.

If by anonymity you mean pseudo-anoymity than maybe you are ok. But you if really think bitcoin is anonymous, than you should know that it is not anonymous by default (http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com/). You need to do some extra work to make you and your txs anonymous in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 25, 2016, 06:41:03 PM
I like the best thing about the bitcoins that the transaction Fees of bitcoins is very less and the Fast transaction system without any limits.....

Indeed the creator of bitcoin provide an innovation beyond the limits which can be done by finance companies, satoshi gives an extraordinary benefit to us. It will also be continued until the future, hopefully we can get bigger in using bitcoin
Activity: 420
June 25, 2016, 06:37:51 PM
I like the best thing about the bitcoins that the transaction Fees of bitcoins is very less and the Fast transaction system without any limits.....

Yeah majority of people are using  bitcoin for the same reason as it is the best when it comes to money transfer with minimum fees and credits are instant.
yeah that's the advantage of bitcoin. may each remittance method will usually see the big money will you send, typically requires 1%, if you send $ 100 then you have to pay a fee of $ 1, different in bitcoin
Activity: 406
June 25, 2016, 06:28:06 PM
The best in bitcoin is the transactions made on it, it is very convinient to send money, loading your cellphone and paying your bills any where you are. And now the trasaction was too fast than before
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2016, 06:10:23 PM
I am a big gambler and the best thing I like about bitcoin is I can gamble with it 24/7 and I also don't need to disclose my identity or follow any rules and regulations.
Activity: 574
June 25, 2016, 04:50:22 PM
Long term investment is great but the building itself is the foundation of why a lot of us use btc, the extreme jumps and dives is what brings us all back to the moment we love about finding btc.

BTC will continue to grow bigger and bigger until it finally pops when the governments decide to sell all their btc LOL
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 25, 2016, 02:12:55 PM
For me its :
That it has no centralised bank
That it offers anonymity
And gives more power back to the individual.
And added to this, it gives us chance to earn money by trading it when price gets up and down. I personally though feel that anonymity is the best part , you gamble and never get known to others when you win big or loos big.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 25, 2016, 02:04:23 PM
Yah i experienced this today. The transaction was much faster. No issues in between. I believe on the traders as well. Really faithful to their work.
Activity: 252
June 25, 2016, 01:50:00 PM
i think every thing is best in bitcoin. but them most best thing that i like in bitcoin is the signature campaign. it is best for those people who have no money to invest mean to buy bitocin. but still they have a chance to earn bitcoin through a signature campaign. you need just to create an account and then wait till it become a junior member. after become a junior member you can apply for joining a signature campaign and can make money through constructive posts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
June 25, 2016, 12:24:09 PM
yeah transactions very fast. every instant delivery bitcoin will fit into your wallet. but there is always a confirmation that you have to wait if you want to use bitcoin you received. I did not really like this deficiency?
how to get around this problem?

yea i also have this problem with bitcoin.
you can send the transaction and the tx reaches the other person almost immediately but the confirmation is an issue especially if the other person wants to spend it right away.

i think one solution is to use offchain transactions like using coinbase or something similar.
Pages:
Jump to: