Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 5. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 10:26:21 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
Very fond of the price of 1 more bitcoin the number.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 10:02:35 AM
for me best of bitcoin and i like because it became medium for us to investment and get saving for future
Activity: 336
November 10, 2017, 09:51:43 AM
Instantaneous  transaction is one of the best feature of Bitcoins along with minimal transaction fee i.e very low transaction fee.

It is also decentralized. No possibility of getting hitby chargebacks is also one of the features I like about bitcoin.
Because bitcoin can change my life to be more successful.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 16, 2017, 06:01:38 PM
The ability to efficiently send and receive money. But what I really like is the fact that it is decentralized, allowing to make everything in a more flexible and secure manner.

The ability of having income through the used of internet. Convenient way of having different transactions and paying on the the online shops when buying some expenditure. it gives opportunity to have work for those unemployed people as well as for the students. it helps to have financial support for daily needs and change the way we live before. In bitcoin, we can have profit by holding it and wait for the higher exchange.
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages and I like all of them. First and foremost is that without leaving home I can earn good money and at the same time having a very huge income compared to what I had previously worked physically. The fact is that about Bitcoin and that I'm working with crypto currency No one knows, so I do not pay any taxes. This is also a very huge and important moment in this activity.
Activity: 67
August 16, 2017, 05:38:32 PM
The best in Bitcoin is  the possibility of sending money anywhere in the world, without a government and a bank making you pay high fees and taxes.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
August 16, 2017, 12:43:36 PM
The ability to efficiently send and receive money. But what I really like is the fact that it is decentralized, allowing to make everything in a more flexible and secure manner.

The ability of having income through the used of internet. Convenient way of having different transactions and paying on the the online shops when buying some expenditure. it gives opportunity to have work for those unemployed people as well as for the students. it helps to have financial support for daily needs and change the way we live before. In bitcoin, we can have profit by holding it and wait for the higher exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
August 16, 2017, 12:23:22 PM
The thing I like best about Bitcoin is that you can send money to anywhere around the world very quickly and cheaply.
yes with snall amount of transaction fee you can send money everywhere. it so convenient compared to money transfers.
Activity: 135
Merit: 14
August 16, 2017, 12:13:57 PM
bitcoin - its first crypto coin
bitcoin - its biggest price
bitcoin - created a new world market
Activity: 56
August 15, 2017, 01:37:51 AM
I really like what it brought to the world, and look forward to see how it will help change it.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
August 14, 2017, 10:21:43 AM
What i like most is it price that continously growing more the believers and holders of it will be very happy 10years from now .Fast transactions and with untraceable identities is some of the good about bitcoins.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
August 14, 2017, 10:17:40 AM
The potential it holds.. so attractive i can't deny that.
Activity: 4
August 14, 2017, 07:53:51 AM
Bitcoin is that its very secure and you can do whatever you want with it  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 49
November 05, 2016, 11:09:58 PM
using bitcoin is a great means to gain advantages in trade bitcoin. Bitcoin currency is on the internet with very high exchange rate for the currency of my country. so I really wanted to use bitcoin. The process of currency exchange is also very personally can not no one can control it. so I really liked bitcoin in exchange Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 105
November 05, 2016, 08:32:07 PM
Low fees and it's untraceable (or atleast it's supposed to be)
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 05, 2016, 04:02:35 PM
I like everything in Bitcoins. And especially the fact that the price for it is growing and it is very good for investment. Especially in the long term. Also I like the ease of use
Activity: 63
November 05, 2016, 11:11:35 AM
The possibility of transferring money around the world, in a convenient, fast and safe way, is something great. These are features that make Bitcoin a currency able to change the economy, and I believe that more people will realize this over time.
Activity: 44
November 02, 2016, 04:49:26 PM
What I like about bitcoin is, any one can get one, nothing can stop you from getting one, then you have the fast and low fees transactions and lastly the anonymity.

I also like the fact now many sites are accepting bitcoins, which is great.
Activity: 77
November 02, 2016, 03:53:38 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 28, 2016, 07:59:43 PM
The best thing I like about the bitcoin is that you can use it everywhere and that its also untraceable, no one is controlling it expect you that are having the power over your wallet.
Actually it would be much better if we could use it in our real life as well,may be it will be possible in the future.Yes untracebility of bitcoin is loved by me also and fully controlled by me,unlike money in bank accounts,i can hold as many bitcoins in my wallet without any issue.
why many people really liked the anonymity. I think if you're an ordinary person and doesnt have a criminal activity you can uses bitcoin like using fiat right ?
you do not really require anonymity facility right and under the control of the bank is also not a problem. its will make your money safe ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 27, 2016, 01:50:02 PM
i like and is true bitcoin the best digital curency
Pages:
Jump to: