Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 34. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I will learn more from the mistake that  hasbeen i make it, from that mistake i can make others better strategy. Experienced is best teacher and from it we can make ourself to be more professional. To become expert trader should be through long process and lose is apart to become pro trader and to make profits.
Everyone will be wrong in this market and this is inevitable. I always learn from mistakes first because this is the way to make you smarter in the financial field. The best advice is never give up because this market is still very new and no one can decide the future of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
I will learn more from the mistake that  hasbeen i make it, from that mistake i can make others better strategy. Experienced is best teacher and from it we can make ourself to be more professional. To become expert trader should be through long process and lose is apart to become pro trader and to make profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It's going to help you recover faster if you accept the truth first. Those who don't will keep chasing his losses just like in gambling.If the losses is too much to bear then it's definitely time to stop and move on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The content does not fit the topic. You don't tell us what you should do when you lose your money. When i lost my money, i go find some projects to do bounty campains to get my money back
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
anti gambling therapy

Nah, you need money for that.
The money that you have just lost.   Grin

At least it will be a good investment.  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
anti gambling therapy

Nah, you need money for that.
The money that you have just lost.   Grin
legendary
anti gambling therapy
By which I hope you mean one should not gamble in crypto market. Actually when you lose money in crypto, it is just because you do not have the perfect information about the technology and about the market as well. This thing make you take wrong decisions which results in loss. Do coup with such a situation, you need to learn and study more about your job and about the market behavior and invest again in liquid and stable coins which gives you the edge to go big without have to take much risk.

If you risk all your money, you are gambling. a trader has a clear level of price where he will take the loss; a lot earlier
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
anti gambling therapy
By which I hope you mean one should not gamble in crypto market. Actually when you lose money in crypto, it is just because you do not have the perfect information about the technology and about the market as well. This thing make you take wrong decisions which results in loss. Do coup with such a situation, you need to learn and study more about your job and about the market behavior and invest again in liquid and stable coins which gives you the edge to go big without have to take much risk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
What I usually do when I lose most of my money is that I strive even harder to get my target amount. And yes the steps you mentioned are very helpful indeed because I have lost a lot of my money when bitcoin price went down, but I still stay positive about the situation because I know in time bitcoin will soon rise back again.
in any case if you do not subject yourself to a panic mood, then all the coins you save will bring profit in the near future. Only an optimistic mood and common sense will lead you to the right actions. but I think that before the end of 2018, special changes in the crypto-currency market should not be expected .
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
What I usually do when I lose most of my money is that I strive even harder to get my target amount. And yes the steps you mentioned are very helpful indeed because I have lost a lot of my money when bitcoin price went down, but I still stay positive about the situation because I know in time bitcoin will soon rise back again.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Me as a trader, before I entered the world of trading I make sure to myself that I can make critical decisions properly. I trained myself to become wise and strong when it comes to investing. Also I talked a lot of people and network of friends to know exactly how this trading is working and now I am trader independently.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

will this is an awesome topics and i can learn a lot of this statement in the link that you give to us,especialy those topics that acceptance of loosing in investment and try to move on and better luck next time,maybe in other moment we  become profitable.actualy loosing of your capital or investment is part of being an investor and in my own thought,to recover in times of loosing of capital is to move on and to stand back again and continue the journey of being a cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 420
in trading there will be and never experienced losses because trading has a high risk and needed good knowledge to reduce risk and do the right thing to get profit, if we lose money then we should be able to learn from the mistake and not repeat it
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
which I will do when I lose a lot of money because my trading is better to close the market and try to self-correct. because I see definitely the mistakes created should I can avoid.
Good for that you have avoided the problem may arise. When losing money the most thing to do is to move forward and learned the mistakes. Learned those points that you have a lack of knowledge so in the next time you can gains good.
In the sense where one is actually losing money, at that moment, it is best to always sit back, because there is something one is obviously doing right and which one should always learn from just like you said.

The worst thing is to want to go on and keep trading most of the time, but as long as you are able to realize your mistake, inculcate it into your future trades so they do not repeat themselves, the more one gets better and more confident. Being patient after a loss, calming down and reflecting on the trade is very important and the reason why it is even good to start with paper trade first.

Trying to build experience and it is all these mistakes that one learns from that makes up all those experience. Learn from the losses, do not rush to start thinking of a way to recover those losses, see how you can do things better next time by looking at your mistakes, and take better chances next time.
legendary
anti gambling therapy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
and will take the help of experienced people who have gone through the same situation before so that I can learn from it.
It makes no sense to me to ask others how they have dealt with their situation, because everyone has its own way of dealing with it. Advice is fine, but the fundamental basis to solve problems has to come from you.

You have to make sure you can solve your own problems instead of relying on others, which might even work against you if you taking things for granted that you see as good, but aren't good in your situation at all.

Self improvement is the most important aspect of life, where in most cases common sense is enough to help you through everything. We think we need help from others, but we really don't.

I believe that a loss is not a loss if we are learning something new from it.
Absolutely.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Most of all just important, when Bitcoin crashes, lots of altcoins come down, 1. invest, need to invest first, 2. values, need to know how to wait even when the coins go down, because the coins are increasing year by year.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
Trading the crypto is at risk of losses. Failure and loss will make you develop better, so trading is not an easy task, it takes a lot of time to understand and learn basic trading principles.
Once you have decided to go for trading, then you must keep this thing in your mind that this is not at all an easy thing to do and that there will come so many occasions when you will feel like that you have lost all your money and that you are not left with anything in our pocket. Even in such situations, you must stay confident and that you need not to lose hope and that you need to keep your nerves under your control.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I would always prefer introspection if I am losing any money whether in trading or anywhere else. If possible, I would try to figure out the list of mistakes that I did which resulted in losing money and will take the help of experienced people who have gone through the same situation before so that I can learn from it. I believe that a loss is not a loss if we are learning something new from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
of course you can still stop trading if you can not handle it. When you lose most of your money, you will feel many emotions like Anger, Fear
Pages:
Jump to: