Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 65. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
Day by Day bitcoin price rising incident is Amezing. 
But its hard to say how much price will be after 5 year.

I agree with you. There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin and in about 5 years, there must have been many new impact created to change bitcoin. As you can see, we are having likely about 1000 cryptocurrencies and about 10-20 of them are extremely awesome. People tend to invest their money in Bitcoin to earn more money, but wise people, big investors, whales, CEO, etc are learning about the blockchain and other cryptocurrencies instead of bitcoin Wink. Zcash, ethereum, litecoin, they are all good coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Day by Day bitcoin price rising incident is Amezing. 
But its hard to say how much price will be after 5 year.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Well, no one will know what will happen on bitcoin after 5 years but I think on that year it become more popular and famous in all country. In addition to that, some people say that it will become more expensive and it will become our world currency and I hope it would happen because it is quite convenient and easy to use.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
I have thought about bitcoin 5 years ahead of course bitcoin prices will increase higher than the current price as well as its popularity of course has increased dramatically, and I hope in the next 5 years bitcoin has become a global currency that can be used by everyone for various transactions for either payments or business transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
As happens today more and more bitcoin users, i think in the next 5 years bitcoin continues to grow, automatic value will increase and very fantastic. This is an opportunity for me and everybody to as much as possible collect bitcoin and After 5 years later i will surely become a millionaire when selling it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think the price can go a lot higher than that,but I disagree with the number of hard forks, we are getting a lot of hard forks now, but I think that as bitcoin becomes faster and cheaper the hunger for hard forks is going to go down and the existing forks are going to disappear.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
In five years time, I think Bitcoin will really make it bigger than it is today especially in terms of its monetary growth. Although, I see it will be regulated one day but only to a certain extent. You see, Bitcoins have been in existence for years and people make money out of it for years yet no government has ever banned it totally to such an extent that online earners/entrepreneurs adhere to it.
Five years from now the bitcoin will still soar high from its current situation. Now, bitcoin was still on due process of accepting by many countries, but after five years from now, when its existence was proven and its value were appreciated of many people its current value will become higher than our expected. After 5 years from now I think, people would fully embrace the importance of bitcoin in society.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Bitcoin will be accepted by most major companies in 5 years I think and we'll be seeing more local non online stores accepting it. I wouldn't like to predict a price as if this happened im not sure how the market would shoot up too
I also have the same visualization of the state of bitcoin 5 years from now. For me, it would become more valuable cryptocurrency, it would be one of the accepted currency to be pay in the restaurant, groceries, air fare, sea fare and many more. 5 years from now, bitcoin would be more popular in the world, many of the country around the world would be accepted finally this bitcoin in their society.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
In five years time, Bitcoin will be as popular as ever and will continuously make people earn more because of its being deregulated. There may be a lot of competition among other cryptocurrencies but surely it can topple all of them down as long as it continues to rise in value. I see a future of changes and acceptance that is why I believe Bitcoin is the future. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
In five years time, I think Bitcoin will really make it bigger than it is today especially in terms of its monetary growth. Although, I see it will be regulated one day but only to a certain extent. You see, Bitcoins have been in existence for years and people make money out of it for years yet no government has ever banned it totally to such an extent that online earners/entrepreneurs adhere to it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I think rigid forks will end after the bitcoin gold, because now not many companies are going to support them (including the developers of BTC). And the price of bitcoin in 5 years will be at least 25000$ IMHO
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
Bitcoin will be accepted by most major companies in 5 years I think and we'll be seeing more local non online stores accepting it. I wouldn't like to predict a price as if this happened im not sure how the market would shoot up too
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
As the craze of bitcoin is rising day by day in 5 years bitcoin value will be 20,000 USD dollars for example nowadays value of bitcoin was 4000 which rase to 5200 dollars.
Few days ago i read a article on coindesk that bitcoin price will reach 10,000$ in six to 10 months
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Bitcoin in 5 years will be a very dominant coin used for various transactions, I'm optimistic that 5 more years users will reach more than 10% of the total world population.
Activity: 134
Merit: 147
five years from now I think Bitcoin could be worth something like 20,000 dollars if not more. We just need the right companies to embrace it and successful forks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
In about five years from now I think of bitcoin as a very successful thing.Because from now on if you would look at bitcoin it is already succesdul and how much more the bitcoin in five years from now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.

In 5 years bitcoin will be more acceptable to everyone. As technology evolves so is the digital currencies. Five years is a very long period and opportunity for bitcoin to grow. Social media nowadays will eventually introduce bitcoin to more people. Even banks may in time will make partnerships or products through bitcoin. Change is inevitable. Bitcoin will continue to change and grow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
My hope that bitcoin will happen in 5 years later is widely accepted by many stores. So, i not to need spending cash to buy cigarettes or an ice cream. And it really becomes a practical thing.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
I think. Afyter 5 years thebbitcoin is legal to all country and this bitcoin become $30000
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I think in the next five years Bitcoin will be globally recognized and all malls use Bitcoin and Bitcoin prices will reach over $ 100,000. If this happens, Bitcoin will dominate all markets and people will invest more in Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: