Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 71. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I do not think it is good that the main bitcoin chain has several hard forks, with bitcoin cash is enough, so much hard forks can make the bitcoin prices fall, since it would have several clones. But in 5 years it can reach a value of $ 50,000 according to my prediction.

The good thing is to have a percentage in bitcoin and a percentage in altcoins ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Bitcoin price increased per month .In january bitcoin price only 1100$ and after per month it hit 1000$ per month.Now bitcoin price 4300$+.Bitcoin coin already added a fork few month ago.Now bitcoin try to added  a new fork and i hope bitcoin will be hit 5000$ soon and i am hold tight my bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
More and more people will be using bitcoin after 5 years. This means bitcoin will be much more popular than it is now. The price of course should be 10.000 to 20.000 usd as many people would have learned the true benefits of bitcoin compared to other alternative payments system. Countries like Japan should be far ahead and almost every electronics shop would accept directly payment in bitcoin, for now only the biggest mall accepts it. Many other countries should have followed the likes of Japan. This will all result in giving us the price I mentioned above.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
it seems to me in 5 years bitcoin will be stable and popular.
Activity: 266
price of bitcoin will continue its exponential rise until it reaches $55,000 by 2022. all this based on  that , in May of 2010, a developer bought two pizzas for 10,000 bitcoin. These, in total, would now be worth around $25 million, which is enough to buy a 720-year-old Magna Carta — given that one sold for $21 million in 2007.,maybe the rise would not be such high as said above but we can't ignore the fact about its rising value ,so its definitely its value is going to more than $10,000. If all remain good ,more and more countries will decline towards accepting bitcon and  start legalizing it and will recognize it as alternate or maybe official currency in some countries.
Activity: 336
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

There is nothing wrong about making such speculations since the history of Btc ups and downs does nothing but prove that to whatever amount it'll drop, it'll eventually comeback and cross even higher bars of value . We are witnessing one of the history's most successful phenomenons so far and seeing that such great possibilities do exist if we work hard enough on it's concept and realization . As for me i expect Btc to hit the 5k$ bar before the end of this year , to have faster/smoother transactions and to possibly be used as a recognized payment method before 5 years from know thus making it know on a larger scale in the world . We can't rally talk about it's value in 5 years from know because we don't know thing yet about the hard forks/corrections that Btc will face neither how stable it'll be , but i'm very enthusiastic that it'll be around 9k or 10k dollars by then .
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Hopefully bitcoin price will increase two time from current price this time. I have put my investment in bitcoin and hope bitcoin will make me success in future of my life. I see every year bitcoin price always increase, this make me very optimistic is bitcoin have great future in next 5 years.

Invest in other coins as well man, coins like NEO, OMG, Sonm, WTC, Salt, ... can all grow a lot faster than bitcoin right now
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I hope the bitcoin in the next 5 years will be increasingly known to many people around the world and hope its price will continue to pump up to unlimited peak.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
BTC will probably get accepted around places and people with start using it more frequently ...Like in last 2 years BTC price has grown so much and I expect it rise more in 5 years.. it will go till $10000 ..But we can't be confirm about that cause the market is highly volatile in BTC. It has a high chance of development in 5 years looking at the charts of last 2 years.
Activity: 546

five years is not a short and short time. I'm waiting for bitcoin to get bigger in the future, with what's happening now, there are some countries that have legalized and applied to real life. this is something of a tremendous breakthrough that could even be another country to follow to involve bitcoin. so bitcoin is a very big chance for 5 years to come.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hopefully bitcoin price will increase two time from current price this time. I have put my investment in bitcoin and hope bitcoin will make me success in future of my life. I see every year bitcoin price always increase, this make me very optimistic is bitcoin have great future in next 5 years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I think bitcoin will be more successful after 5 years, I think the value will reach $10000 and tge demand will also increase. I am hoping governments will finally accept bitcoin as major part of the economy and that bitcoin will become the global currency accepted worldwide.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think anyone who owns even one bitcoin 5 years from now will be a millionaire and retired. Smiley

I'm planning to retire on my early 40's or 50's but up til now I still don't have enough bitcoins for retirement I'm only hoping for the price to increase and pump some more. But I know that it requires time, 5 years from now we don't have any insight on what's going to happen by that time it can go further or there can be a massive drops but I'll keep on believing with good speculations out there.
it's been almost ten year since bitcoin first time invented and introduced and it's gained from nothing to nearly $5,000 , so it's like $2,500 increment every 5 years i could say. but nothing sure in this world especially the volatility of bitcoin . it could have value more than $10,000 within 5 years but still bitcoin could still have the worst scenarion when the demands down to zero and become nothing again. you should consider about the bad things too , don't be overconfident.

Your almost needs 2 more years. That $10,000 value of bitcoin can happen for the next 5 years is very possible and I'm sure that day will come to pass.  But saying that bitcoin can come back to zero is impossible, yes bitcoin is volatile and doesn't have a stable value but with that statement to bitcoin that has currently $72 B of total market cap will be coming back to zero? Oh come on.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If my prediction is true it will reach 20,000$ in the next five years.I don't sell them all then also.I would definitely hold them for very long until the price reaches 250000 dollars for each bitcoin.But in the next five years, it will cross 20000 mark.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
I think morethan 300percent 5years from now because last year the price of bitcoin compare now is almost 1000percent increase. Bitcoin has a big potential because it increase rapidly in every single time.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
With the current increase of BTC usage, the more BTC reaches its mining limits, its value will increase too. So yes, those who store their bitcoins and go for the long game, will make the biggest profits.
Activity: 335
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
bitcoin price is high and maximum people use bitcoin.in five years bitcoin price will grow more .five years is a long time.i think then every people will use bitcoin.
Activity: 519

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

Even though I know nothing about that price increase in the last years, I agree with you that it will reach $10 000. Bitcoin this year show us amazing thing. Entering this year, it double its price, then on the last august it double its price again. See? So fast for that. Even though there happens a drop down on the price when the month of September enter, it increases again this month reaches $4000 above. Five years is not a long time to wait. So $10,000 is not impossible to reach. I know I am new in this business but I can analyse things.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think that in 5 years the price of bitcoin will grow as well as the extension and use of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I think anyone who owns even one bitcoin 5 years from now will be a millionaire and retired. Smiley

I'm planning to retire on my early 40's or 50's but up til now I still don't have enough bitcoins for retirement I'm only hoping for the price to increase and pump some more. But I know that it requires time, 5 years from now we don't have any insight on what's going to happen by that time it can go further or there can be a massive drops but I'll keep on believing with good speculations out there.
it's been almost ten year since bitcoin first time invented and introduced and it's gained from nothing to nearly $5,000 , so it's like $2,500 increment every 5 years i could say. but nothing sure in this world especially the volatility of bitcoin . it could have value more than $10,000 within 5 years but still bitcoin could still have the worst scenarion when the demands down to zero and become nothing again. you should consider about the bad things too , don't be overconfident.
Pages:
Jump to: