Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 90. (Read 21140 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 17, 2017, 04:58:04 AM
Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.

5 Years is not a very long time in the crypto market but I presume that the market will rally a bit and then become stable. I am hoping bitcoin prices will rise beyond 5k USD and hoping it happens by next year. There is always a growing trend in the acceptance of blockchain based technologies and the projects that get funded are often becoming news headlines. So one can assume that the crypto market will rise a lot in future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 17, 2017, 04:39:53 AM
Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 17, 2017, 04:18:18 AM
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 04:12:15 AM
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Pages:
Jump to: