Pages:
Author

Topic: What You Think? Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Price bid bitcoin(btc) Price.. - page 2. (Read 843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When I checked marketcap of bitcoin cash few hours ago its 11 billion+ and right now it is just around 6 billion USD. BCC/BCH is just a vapor and the current price it have can't stay longer when exchange platforms will allow BCC deposit.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I just Wondering when I see Bitcoin cash(BCH) price up $1000+ some exchange Platform  and also 24 hours tread Volume 210,236BTC in coinmarketcap. Could Bitcoin cash bid bitcoin ?  And it's really Possible.

As each hour passes, the more I am thinking that both blockchains could ultimately thrive and continue on.   I was going to convert some of the bitcoin cash into Ethereum and potentially more Bitcoin as well, but since I'm not too certain on how to claim the bitcoin cash yet, I am just going to sit on the sidelines and watch to see where both of them go.

I was hoping for no fork to begin with, but it seems like we were all given free money so far with the fork as stands  Grin
legendary
Activity: 883
Merit: 1005
its a scam It will die within 24 hours.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I just Wondering when I see Bitcoin cash(BCH) price up $1000+ some exchange Platform  and also 24 hours trading Volume 210,236BTC in coinmarketcap. Could Bitcoin cash bid bitcoin ?  And it's really Possible.
Pages:
Jump to: