Pages:
Author

Topic: What you think, Is bitcoin change our way of thinking? - page 2. (Read 211 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
After bitcoin comes in the market there are lots of change occur.
The way of people thinking also change and people are crazy behind the crypto world.
Is bitcoin change the way of people thinking ?

For me, yes. Bitcoin changes our way of thinking in a way of making us too optimistic. Regardless of the amount, it still gives us extra income, extra money for our living.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Perhaps the concept of decentralized has changed many people's minds to own their assets without any interference from anyone including the government, the way people protect their assets from hacker or someone and I think that's good. On the other hand bitcoin makes a lot of people to be analysts especially in terms of trading, thinking more critical of the issues and facts that affect the bitcoin market.
Activity: 183
Yes, I think because they teach them to be wise in choosing a campaign here. But their lives are changing because they can fully support their daily needs. There are crazy in the cryptocurrency because it can give a lit money.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yes I think it is,  slowly.  But you have to remember that blockchain is very new technology.  Once people question things like where money should come from and what it is well see a lot of adoption.

-

-

@charteroakpublic
- a Telegram group that leaks picks and information from premium sources like Palm Beach confidential
Activity: 108
Merit: 14
Blockchain technology such as digital money can make assets safer, make transactions easier, make management and return easier, and the way we think naturally changes.
Activity: 110
Merit: 16
Bitcoin has changed some of our ideas about the internet, and it gives us some more ways to make money. It will surely change our life. It is inevitable that new things like that will surely come with great changes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think yes bitcoin can change our way of thinking and our mind setting. When you are doing bitcoin you need to think like a businessman,you need to think wisely and have a great strategies to make your business successful. You lessen your expenses and you will leave your expensive activity.You will start think about your future and dreams and you will start to save and value your money. You will be mature enough and you will know your priorities and responsibilities. Even you are in the middle age or millenials you will learn how to think like an adult.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
The way of people thinking also change and people are crazy behind the crypto world.

People are thinking of changing bitcoin prices over the past few weeks and days. Due to the decrease in bitcoin value? The view of the majority of people has changed. Many have become negativized by the minds of many and have worked hard and left their bitcoin. They have led their minds, they do not trust the bitcoin. So they make a mistake so they are now starting to use bitcoin and start again. Smiley
Change our way to thinking? I don't think so
Bitcoin nowdays just give us a new way to get more money
Bitcoin give us lot of way such as be miner, bounty hunter or trader
Thats all not new in our world but what bitcoin did such a new world to us the system that they build in bitcointalk was awesome
Merit: 2
MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal
Pages:
Jump to: