Pages:
Author

Topic: What you think of my alt coins - page 3. (Read 388 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 20, 2018, 10:56:45 PM
I'm going to put a few hundred each for these coins. What you think?
Xvg
Rdd
Zcl
Pivx
Lisk
Dgb
Strat
Vert
Waves
I don't like strat coin that much but should I invest? These coins are looking good for me.

I don't like Pivx and Vert, those coins will not survive, specially in this market condition. Actually, I don't know why you like all coins you have, depend what you should replace your money into it but this is your decision. My advice is, don't buy too much coin to invest/ trade even they have similar pattern but real market has their own answer. Take coin with clearly detail but already list in exchange, that's good move.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 20, 2018, 10:47:43 PM
Many different kinds of crypto-currencies coins, it is a part of digital crypto business, all coin are totally good, and it depends on how the person likes and handled it. All types of crypto coins has different price value but if we talk about the total contributions, they are likely having similarities. So, nothing to worried about what is best or what is better, all we need is a good assets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 10:33:20 PM
Everyone has their own favorite cryptocurrency, everyone has their own reasons for investment.
Your list of cryptocurrencies is great, and I also have some of them, but I have a different percentage of each cryptocurrency, for example, I have a large percentage of lisk and waves.
But thisis my own configuration, you should according to your own like to configure your weight.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 10:25:40 PM
Is a couple hundreds even enough for my coins?
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
February 20, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
Xvg
Rdd
Zcl
Pivx
Lisk
Dgb
Strat
Vert
Waves
I don't like strat coin that much but should I invest? These coins are looking good for me.

Reddcoin is garbage, nothing more than a pump and dump, don't invest in that. Take the few hundred you were going to put in to that and put it in to Verge.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 05:44:20 PM
Xvg
Rdd
Zcl
Pivx
Lisk
Dgb
Strat
Vert
Waves
Pages:
Jump to: