Pages:
Author

Topic: What you think of my alt coins - page 3. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 04:12:30 AM
I like your picks Smiley I got some neo back in September and so far I'm good on that Smiley got into ADA now while it's retracing, kind of regret for not waiting longer as it seems to be retracing even more ... but I think it will booom soon enough and hopefully reach it's all-time high Smiley
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 04:06:21 AM
i should have put alt coin and bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 03:41:09 AM
the three coins you pick are very interesting. the three coins have a good development. but currently for Bitcoin and Cardano are on the decline. but just calm it will not last long.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
March 01, 2018, 03:30:07 AM
So, I read the title of this post and it says "altcoins", then I read the post and I see you wanna buy bitcoin as well, are you a little confused?

Anyway I really like Neo, I think it has a great future ahead, I don't really know Cardano.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 03:11:11 AM
I want to start over and put money on these coins. No more research and bs partnership look up. What you think of these
Cardano
Bitcoin
Neo
I am thinking of putting 33% into each and set it and forget it. no more trading. I think looking up can drain you up. theres too much volatility. rather being scared and fud. just forget it and look at the exchange in 2 years.
I am still investing and adding more money but looking at the prices just make me go crazy n sell n waste more money.
Pages:
Jump to: