Pages:
Author

Topic: What you want out of a new cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Given today's trends people want anonymity (zerocoin etc), speed (1-2 min. blocks), potential for further apps development (platform/backend), and of course exchangeability (presence on at least a few good  exchanges, possible atomic swaps in the future etc).

We built on bitcoin's protocol, and will definitely make our project fully anonymous. Our block speed is 5x that which you want, we can work on that. It's funny you mention atomic swap as I think that's very innovative, and we are working on that now. Exchanges are definitely key! Thanks so much for your input. When we do our update I will drop you a line to check things out! Any further ideas before, or after will be honored as well! Again thanks!  Smiley  

You're welcome mate. We are working on our coin as well now (been in the works for few months already), so I've just shared things I would like to have implemented in our project, whether before or after launch Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hey BCT Community,

I run a new project based off of the bitcoin protocol. Being a coin dev I want to hear from you, what do you want to see in a new cryptocurrency? What features will make you a die hard fan of a project? Describe your dream crypto, all feedback will be greatly appreciated and will be used in our project direction. Thanks!!!
Everyone in the crypto community has a common dream, to have a currency that is acceptable in all aspects such as the government, the national financial system, the merchant and most of all the world. If that is your ultimate goal then I will throw my 100% support and I know that the whole community will do the same as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
The first received by everyone and has a low cost commonly used in everyday life, The second thing is to see how much public interest given to the type of altcoin. (New) Grin

Ok, that's easy. I'd say that comes with every project that's been around for a while  Grin
I'm surprised ... I guess you will not reply to my comments Grin. And I will come when the time has come Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
I want to see that the new crypto is able to rival the old crypto. I see that the recent crypto is very difficult to have a large community like the legendary crypto.

This is exactly why I made this thread. I want to make our project just that. I will strive with my team to give the crypto world what it needs, people will notice that we are really for them and I believe we will begin to get their at that point. Any ideas that may arise in your head feel free to share them at anytime. They may help us get there!  Grin
Given today's trends people want anonymity (zerocoin etc), speed (1-2 min. blocks), potential for further apps development (platform/backend), and of course exchangeability (presence on at least a few good  exchanges, possible atomic swaps in the future etc).

We built on bitcoin's protocol, and will definitely make our project fully anonymous. Our block speed is 5x that which you want, we can work on that. It's funny you mention atomic swap as I think that's very innovative, and we are working on that now. Exchanges are definitely key! Thanks so much for your input. When we do our update I will drop you a line to check things out! Any further ideas before, or after will be honored as well! Again thanks!  Smiley  
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I want to see that the new crypto is able to rival the old crypto. I see that the recent crypto is very difficult to have a large community like the legendary crypto.
i really want, or better, i think is really important, that the new cryptocurrencies, will be...simple!

But i mean, 10 times simpler than now!

Crypto have to do the big jump...and to do that, they must become simpler. Otherwise, people will not use them...

Hmmm. If I was to make crypto transactions simple, and instant like paypal family & friends would that tickle your needs?

it's not what i need, it's what crypto's world need.
i've been using crypto and token since 2014. I have no problem to do it.

I think that my mother, or some of my friend, will never use crypto if they won't become simple like paypal, yes.

Sweet. That's 100% doable. Currently we are testing an paypal like platform that's powered by our crypto. This is happening right now, I can't wait to release it. I will drop you a line once it's done so you can check it out  Smiley
The first received by everyone and has a low cost commonly used in everyday life, The second thing is to see how much public interest given to the type of altcoin. (New) Grin

Ok, that's easy. I'd say that comes with every project that's been around for a while  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
i really want, or better, i think is really important, that the new cryptocurrencies, will be...simple!

Crypto have to do the big jump...and to do that, they must become simpler. Otherwise, people will not use them...

Hmmm. If I was to make crypto transactions simple, and instant like paypal family & friends would that tickle your needs?

it's not what i need, it's what crypto's world need.
i've been using crypto and token since 2014. I have no problem to do it.

I think that my mother, or some of my friend, will never use crypto if they won't become simple like paypal, yes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
Decentralized and brand new technology based! I hope we will see new level bitcoin soon. And of course maximum profit, 3000% - thats will be ok) In crypto we trust

I love that! In crypto we trust!!!  Grin

So basically you want to see a real Blockchain 3.0?

Activity: 295
Merit: 0
Decentralized and brand new technology based! I hope we will see new level bitcoin soon. And of course maximum profit, 3000% - thats will be ok) In crypto we trust
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

Being a coin dev I want to hear from you, what do you want to see in a new cryptocurrency?
This is new if you can do transactions offline. If someone can do a crypto that has this feature then for sure it will bloom.

What features will make you a die hard fan of a project?
Can't think of something anymore since most of them are just the same.

WOW!!! That's very innovative, and noone has done that? This sounds like this needs to be next on our to do list! WOW!
Yep that's innovative and new but that looks impossible for now.

Yes no one has done that so if you think that you have enough technology and you can do it that will make your project something new and unique as a crypto.

You literally just gave me a whole new goal! I like a challenge. We have just acquired a very competent Asian dev team in the Asia's, and now this is GOALS for us. Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Being a coin dev I want to hear from you, what do you want to see in a new cryptocurrency?
This is new if you can do transactions offline. If someone can do a crypto that has this feature then for sure it will bloom.

What features will make you a die hard fan of a project?
Can't think of something anymore since most of them are just the same.

WOW!!! That's very innovative, and noone has done that? This sounds like this needs to be next on our to do list! WOW!
Yep that's innovative and new but that looks impossible for now.

Yes no one has done that so if you think that you have enough technology and you can do it that will make your project something new and unique as a crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
www.savedroid.com
it might be better if the coins are accepted in various/major online shop, because sometimes it is a bit difficult if we want to shop at other country due to currency differences
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
The ideal coin for my is one that can exchange my fiat without commissions and delays.
I just run an app on my phone and exchange my money for crypto.

Lol, you don't need a new coin for that one though. What you're talking about is just necessary infrastructure to permit an easier way to exchange fiat to crypto and viceversa. Look into dether for that. They've been working hard since their ICO and they have a decent, working product. It just needs adoption, which by the looks of their dedication, will come along. Shameless shilling, I know. But I actually have faith in the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
My dream cryto? Let's see. Must be fast, more decentralized as it can and easy to use, which means that even my grandma must be able to send and receive coins.
On top of that it must be useful for developers to build dapps on top of it.
Let's summarize it then, a "front end" with all the tools needed for a mainstream adoption, a "back end" part where developers can access to a multitude of tools to develop their dapps.
I guess that two of my favourite coins, Ark and Waves are not far away from that vision.

About crypto-fiat, I don't know, since our goal is to spend crypto in stores, I don't see this feature useful in 5-10 years from now
Pages:
Jump to: