Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with 1 BTC? Share your thought and win it - page 2. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I would spend it on whiskey and cigars.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
I would call for takeaway plus 60 quid hooker Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
At the moment i would say , i am just buying alt coins because i have a big believe that one of these becomnes bigger then the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
i will spend it on hookers and blow.  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I need desperately right now because lost my password and now out of money completely

It is a fake topic.
He will not give you anything.

And it was never intended for beggers anyway

yes its was just spammers like you Trade Fortress just ban you because of many referrals came from one ip  Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
CGWatcher & CGRemote
Please stop reviving dead scam threads. No matter how sad your story or clever your comment, nobody is going to send you bitcoins because of a reply here. Start a new post called "Give your sob story to solicit donations" instead of potentially pointing people to this OP and his trap attempting to collect personal info.

In other words, stop replying to this thread.

Yes, I am not lost on the irony of this reply, but it is a necessary evil.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
If I had one entire Bitcoin, I'd convert it to fiat when the exchange rate is high (hmm...say like $120-$130). Then, when Bitcoin drops value (like $70-$80) I would convert them back. Now I get more Bitcoins haha. Lather, rinse, repeat.  Wink
Unlike gambling, there is virtually no risk. You end up with either Bitcoins or fiat anyway, plus if you do this with like, say, 100 BTC, you could actually get a decent profit margin.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Keep 0.05 and gamble 0.05! I know a solid method which has worked so far. Maybe itll keep going and i can make 0.1 into 1 BTC!
My dream!
Activity: 8
As a college student that seems to come up broke lots of times, I would definitely stow it away and save it until hopefully the BTC exchange is more in my favor. It would be great to know I have a little something to fall back on when I really need it for car repairs, living expenses, etc. I would probably cash it in after about a year or so if I hadn't already used it.
Activity: 8
I would put a post, "what will you NOT DO with a 1BTC? Share your thoughts and win it"....and give away for best reply... Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If i had 1 btc i could afford the time to make a thread about if you tell of what will you do with 1 btc you win it.

I saw what you did there, would you actually do a legit one? Wink
if i could spare 1btc i would. I was thinking of doing a lottery for an alt coin or a simple giveaway.  But still devising a plan.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Buy as many pizzas as possible.  Smiley
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
If i had 1 btc i could afford the time to make a thread about if you tell of what will you do with 1 btc you win it.

I saw what you did there, would you actually do a legit one? Wink
Activity: 182
Activity: 129
I will buy 5 AISCMiners  Cool

Ok, what will you do with these next year, just heating your room ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I need desperately right now because lost my password and now out of money completely

It is a fake topic.
He will not give you anything.

And it was never intended for beggers anyway

now I realize just waste of time and want intention of many peoples by his reputation as he is running a good betting site 
Activity: 17
Here it is simple,
You have to reply what you will so with 1 BTC and I will give 0.1 BTC to the best reply in my opinion.
Get going and post your thought.
I have total 10 Giveaway of 0.1 BTC
I will announce the winner soon.

I would save it for a rainy day.  It'd be nice to have a bitcoin wallet balance that's at least 1.  Mine has been a decimal for so long!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Do you get your answer? Could you share the answer you get?
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
Not much, buy some cake or food when i withdraw the money.
Activity: 190
I would cover it with Crisco, roll it in crushed sunflower seeds, and smear it all over the upper half of my naked body while standing in a bathtub half full of green Jell-O.
Pages:
Jump to: