Pages:
Author

Topic: What your 2021 price prediction for shib token? - page 3. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
i want to know What your 2021 price prediction for shib token? can this coin hit 0.01$ end of 2021

no offence mate but in my view it's nothing like shitcoin because the percentage as of today is higher than other alternative coin in coinmarketcap so stop assuming it will regain value on this kind of situation and accept the fact that it's dying soon or later such those coin emerges after dogecoin..and perhaps this kind of coin with a dog images were relying on Dogecoin only as they keep drowning as well when this doge turn to red.. Actually there's a big difference on the percentage in the market but i can tell this coins or should i say duplicate will not improve as long as that doge still struggling.. Just saying
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
i want to know What your 2021 price prediction for shib token? can this coin hit 0.01$ end of 2021

Nope, and never. When it reached $0.000033 as their ATH it already at 18th on Coinmarketcap. Can yiu imagine how huge the marketcap when the price reached $0.01?

In one my post I predicted SHIBA INU to hit $1 though without specification of the year such will happen many replied that it will never happen soon for their reason been that is take Dogecoin to reach the value it is today 8 good years.
Thats will be happen only if SHIB do burning coin their supply 90% from now.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I don't have faith in this coin at the moment, it's just one of the products that resonate with the market trend and it won't last for long.
Moreover, the market situation doesn't seem to be positive, so projects like this will hardly have a chance to make the next loss.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
That totally depends with the crypto trend as it can't be dictated dude. Shib got big pump due to the a lot of exchange sites were listing it and then after these news already become an old news and shib must have come with something new. The swap itself was not enough to attract the pumpers back again to the shiba token.
I do believe if we will not see the price of shiba will touch 1 cent at the end of this year dude. it may take a decade to happen.
There's no real value on the shiba token. it's a meme token
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Shib token have had a bullish run almost throughout  the last couple of months.  I do not believe there will be more increase in price this year.  Lots of people have made money already in shib and anyone putting money now is getting ready to catch a fallen knife!
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
The hype is done. Vitalik has already dropped and dumped this coin altogether when the price was too high. This will remain as is and if there are still investors that have held this and cannot sell because they've got a loss when it dumped. You will have to take time until it recovers if you want to recover from it. But if not and you cannot take it anymore then you have to transfer it to another altcoin or bitcoin to at least recover somehow from your losses.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
This is probably a joke?) Why not $ 0.1? You understand, to achieve such a result, you need to remove 3 zeros, and this is x1000. For comparison, Bitcoin should be worth $ 36 million.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
     Dump. That is the only direction that I can see memecoins like shiba heading. Developing such a coin is same as developing a huge prank on investors that would only make the developers and a few wise enough individuals to know when to buy and sell at the right time have the upper hand and gain lots of profits. You are basically throwing away hard earned money when investing on such coins. It would've been better to invest on well established coins that have reasonable goals than a memecoin with exaggerated fantasies.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
Honesty, I really can't see a great future ahead of coins such as shiba. Coins like shiba only relies on the waves made by another shitcoin dogecoin. i really cannot understand why people would be holding such coins that can't even solve real world problems. What do they expect? Money out of nothing? They should've just bought and sold. I seriously pity those who are gullible enough to be fooled by exaggerated promises. I suggest that if any of you still hold shitcoins as such, get rid of it while you still can or only leave funds on it that you don't mind losing since the chances of this coin going further up is very slim.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai

Be ready for a mega dump from that meme coin like doge and shib. When they went down they will take everyone down with them. Doge and Shib is the biggest joke of 2021 whose future is nothing and no use case. If you still don't know the purpose of those coins, it will be better to stay away from them if you don't want to get rekt.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

Do you understand how the pump and dump schemes work? Before you pump the price up, you need the hamsters to sell all their coins cheap. This period can last for a very long time and never come. It may even be easier to create a new coin for this scheme.
I do not advise you to play this game.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
I don't know about Shiba the only thing I know is that lots of people bought this token, because of vitalik, but he sold almost 100% of his holdings, I'm not against this coin, but they have promised to have an exchange like shibaswap, but currently, still they don't have release it yet, and lots of people are now stuck with the price of this coin, we don't know the future, but if you want to buy think again.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
That will never happen because this is the next shitcoin that wants to ride on the wave of dogecoin. And it's good that Buterin sold this shitcoin and donated the money to good causes. As soon as the market stagnates, this coin will drop to 0 cents
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: