Pages:
Author

Topic: What your opinion? - page 2. (Read 1473 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 670
June 06, 2024, 12:45:48 AM
I really was having this question in mind to ask if it will advisable for somebody who want to start up trying doing online investment and chooses trade as perfect for him or her. What will be your advice for such person as a beginner into online Invertement. I want to hear your opinions if it right or wrong despite it risk,so what your opinion or advise .
I think all investments are risky. but for beginners, I believe they should know what they want to invest in. Every beginner must learn first before making their first investment. There is a lot of information that can be obtained to increase your knowledge before investing.
and I think many beginners' mistakes in starting their investments are purchasing their investment assets based on advice from other people. So most beginners choose assets first and then learn how the investment should be managed. If that is the case, it will increase the risk of the investment made. It doesn't matter what asset you want to buy, but without knowledge, everything will not run smoothly.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 05, 2024, 04:58:46 PM
I agree with this. There are still many traders who still trust trading services/experts even though they are selling courses just to make a profit because basically there are no accurate predictions. Logically, if they were good at forecasting it would be impossible for them to sell courses because they would be busy trading and always make big profits.

Hmm yup, you've got it, how is it possible that a person is more focused on the marketing of his course rather than putting all these efforts into analysis to increase his/her profitability I've many public stunts to promote the premium courses, signal groups etc. All this is just a shity way to rob innocent new greedy traders haha.

Anyway, that was quite an old post I want to expect someone to quote after months, seems like these community members are getting smarter. Hehe buddy you are sharp.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 05, 2024, 02:34:23 PM
Like I said; even if you know what’s coming and what next you should do, it can be very tiring for you to just continue and pretend that nothing happened. Trading isn’t for people who have weak minds. You need to be confident in all your moves and get ready to take the financial responsibility if it goes wrong. But it’s not as easy as a light bulb switch.

Trading is not only risky but it also makes you sick if you are not able to control your emotions and bear every situation whether it is good or bad. Those who have no command over their feelings and are taking their loss more serious instead of taking lessons from it will not feel better and will either leave trading or will destroy his health.

You should be mentally prepared in trading that anything can happen Sometimes you will win or sometimes you will not but remember that both win and loss are a part of life and you should not think too deeply that it puts adverse effects on your health. Also think about your financial situation if your loss exceeds then try to stop for learning and also don't move towards taking a loan.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 05, 2024, 12:36:26 PM
I really was having this question in mind to ask if it will advisable for somebody who want to start up trying doing online investment and chooses trade as perfect for him or her. What will be your advice for such person as a beginner into online Invertement. I want to hear your opinions if it right or wrong despite it risk,so what your opinion or advise .

Investing or trading online can be a rewarding but risky endeavor. But regardless ..

As a beginner who actually wants to invest/trad for me has to consider all of this:
Educating Yourself: Before diving into online trading, take the time to educate yourself about the financial markets, trading strategies, risk management, and the specific assets you are interested in trading. Understanding the basics will help you make informed investment decisions.

Finally I think As a beginner it's advisable to start with a small amount of capital that you can afford to lose. This will help you gain experience without risking too much of your funds.Remember the risk involve
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
June 05, 2024, 11:06:04 AM
Been a trader I will advise you to go with online investment especially investing in new crypto-currency project . It is very profitable just make sure to make a very good research about a project before investment .Trading is a lot more riskier it also takes lots  time and effort for one to become a professional trader
Activity: 1414
Merit: 361
June 05, 2024, 01:30:18 AM
Indeed, you can learn on your own, but if you have a mentor, why not study with experts?
i think it will shorten our study time but it depends on each person,
trading or investing is certainly risky so it is very important to have knowledge and we can get that by learning.
When starting trading in a new state, we had to start trading by accepting that investment is risky. However, those who start trading without knowledge about trading have to face many problems. And those who have problems can gain good knowledge about trading. So those who  Newbies should start trading with trading advice from experienced people.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 568
June 04, 2024, 11:16:52 PM

What he must understand is that trading is not the same as investing and trading will be much more difficult if one does not understand how.
For trading, we are required to know fundamental analysis because this is related to the short-term trading we are trying to do and the risk will be much greater if we do not understand how.
To understand it one needs to learn and if you don't want to get involved in huge risks then investing is much easier to do and depends on what coins you are trying to invest.

It is better for a beginner to learn to understand how to trade using a small budget first, after everything has been learned well then slowly increase the trades they make.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
June 04, 2024, 07:59:19 PM
It is not right or wrong because it's individual preference. Someone who says it's wrong can go ahead to do the supposedly right thing and still not excel. My advice would be to know that losses aren't the end of the world. What I am saying is that you will lose money, and despite knowing that it's part of the game, it can be very draining and tiring to continue. But don't give up, unless you figure that it's not what is meant for you.
Every person who experiences a loss in the trading they do, of course, this is not the end of their journey in trading and it would be better for them to be able to learn from it so that they no longer repeat the mistakes they made. After they can correct the mistakes, they can try again to do it correctly. in order to get the results they want, giving up is of course not the right choice if they can still fix the mistakes they made and if they can't fix them of course they can stop so they don't continue to experience losses.

Like I said; even if you know what’s coming and what next you should do, it can be very tiring for you to just continue and pretend that nothing happened. Trading isn’t for people who have weak minds. You need to be confident in all your moves and get ready to take the financial responsibility if it goes wrong. But it’s not as easy as a light bulb switch.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 04, 2024, 06:53:53 PM
I don't think trading is your go to if you are looking for something to invest. Trading has a high risk of you losing your money if you have no experience or knowledge about trading in the first place. Especially if we are talking about crypto trading where the price sometimes unpredictable and you could lose portion of your money if you are not careful. Stocks and gold would be ideal for you for beginners.
Well, you do have a point, but what if that person really wants to start trading? I know trading is risky and can be dangerous to beginners, but if they do not start anything, they will not be able to learn it and actually earn from it. trading may be risky, but if done correctly with enough knowledge, skills, and experience, a trader will for sure earn a lot and can survive in trading. For the advice that OP is asking, like I said, invest first in honing the skills, gathering knowledge, and building up the experience. For me, these are the three main components a trader should work on, because if a trader will do this, then surely in time that trader could become successful in trading. Losing a trade is common, even for an expert in trading. The thing is, how will traders cope with those losses and how will they handle them?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 04, 2024, 06:43:50 PM
I don't think trading is your go to if you are looking for something to invest. Trading has a high risk of you losing your money if you have no experience or knowledge about trading in the first place. Especially if we are talking about crypto trading where the price sometimes unpredictable and you could lose portion of your money if you are not careful. Stocks and gold would be ideal for you for beginners.
Merit: 447
June 04, 2024, 05:58:38 PM

Recommendation & Tips

Learn First and practice in demo and Spot account to avoid major loss,
Don't trade in the future directly.
Do not trade with Laon Money.
Be consistent, Don't lose confidence in the loss situations.
Follow the market trend, and trade with the trend to avoid liquidations.
Never lie on a single indicator, use multiple tools and indicators to analyze the market.
Dont be greedy book profit on time.
I want to add that don't believe in trading gurus. If they're the best, it means that they're full time traders and won't manage to have time for other things like editing videos and having some time to sell those courses. Because the reality is that they're selling courses for them to earn more and not to trade and earn more. That's their other source of income because it's easier to sell course than to win trades in the market because it's difficult to have more wins in the actuality of the market. So, that's why avoid those seller gurus that sells trading courses because most of their resources can be found online for free.
I agree with this. There are still many traders who still trust trading services/experts even though they are selling courses just to make a profit because basically there are no accurate predictions. Logically, if they were good at forecasting it would be impossible for them to sell courses because they would be busy trading and always make big profits.

There will always be people who claim to be experts in trading, and the average victim is a beginner who has just entered the world of trading. In today's digital era, it is very easy to get information for free, we can learn it easily as long as we are willing to search and study it diligently. There are lots of references that we can get and with these references we can collaborate with our own research to produce the right trading decisions. Maybe one more addition, always learn from mistakes and evaluate every decision so that we can continue to learn from mistakes and the point is that learning to trade must be done with practice, not just theory.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
June 04, 2024, 04:36:26 PM
I really was having this question in mind to ask if it will advisable for somebody who want to start up trying doing online investment and chooses trade as perfect for him or her.
Trading is not the same as investment, both are risky but trading is riskier. For anyone that wants to be a trader, my advice is to never depend on it, start small and use the amount of money that is lower than the amount of money that you can afford to lose to trade. If you continue to trade, you will know which step to take depending on how trading favours you. But just like gambling, never rely on trading, although trading is not gambling.

I totally agree with you, although some people are really mistaken for the two, most people think the both are two the same thing but forgetting it's a different thing, like the risks, time, energy and so on, trading requires all this while investing doesn't.

And also trading is not something you can easily predict just like gambling as you mentioned earlier, without patient, one can't really profit or cope with it, if they doesn't have enough patient to withstand.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
June 04, 2024, 11:42:30 AM
It is not right or wrong because it's individual preference. Someone who says it's wrong can go ahead to do the supposedly right thing and still not excel. My advice would be to know that losses aren't the end of the world. What I am saying is that you will lose money, and despite knowing that it's part of the game, it can be very draining and tiring to continue. But don't give up, unless you figure that it's not what is meant for you.
Every person who experiences a loss in the trading they do, of course, this is not the end of their journey in trading and it would be better for them to be able to learn from it so that they no longer repeat the mistakes they made. After they can correct the mistakes, they can try again to do it correctly. in order to get the results they want, giving up is of course not the right choice if they can still fix the mistakes they made and if they can't fix them of course they can stop so they don't continue to experience losses.
Merit: 281
June 03, 2024, 07:54:49 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 118
June 03, 2024, 06:29:02 PM

Are you referring to someone here? oh you yourself want to invest here in the field of cryptocurrency? You should also specify if you want to trade or just be a capitalist?

Because entering this business industry is not that easy to understand, although it is easy to invest, but you must first know if the coin you choose will really have potential? Because if you don't have knowledge here, you should find out and learn first, don't make a hasty decision. It's good that it's slow, but there's sure to be a profit in the end.

you know in this forum we are all here to learn it might be me to learn more about investing money in Bitcoin, maybe it's a friend of mine that wants to start up investment but he's looking for a reliable platform for him to start investing. So have to give a try and ask here on forum, is it bad? Because the last time that I checked I have lent a lot on here about investing and trading, so only my opinion won't be nice towards it that's why i decided to ask on here. I know forum is the best place to learn someone also referred here and now I'm really doing great with, so many things i don't know before but right now forum have thought me more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 334
July 07, 2023, 05:58:38 PM
When I started my path as a trader and investor, if I may say so, I initially tried to listen to the opinions of other people, to take them into account. Now I realized that all this does not make sense,

I think you should always go with your own decision anytime there sometimes that our decision does not favour us or bring solution to our problems, but with other people suggestion we succeed sometimes, so you can see that as a trader, what I think you should be doing is that sometimes you need to be listen to other people opinions and see if it will favour you because they are some decisions we make in life by our self at the end we regret, and these is money issues, so if you should involve some team work I think it will be better, in other to achieve some goals, these is because there maybe something you don't know and other person by your side knows it, the fact that there things we even read and analyse but we didn't understand till another person come and clarify it for us orally.

and you should rely only on your knowledge.

I don't believe that someone should solely rely on their knowledge, mate. Why do we have individuals to teach us what we don't know if someone should just rely on what they know? If we take that into account, this could sometimes lead to some traders suffering significant losses. You can see that no one is an expert on how to achieve perfection; you must have some knowledge gaps and need to seek clarification. So I don't think it is wise for someone to solely rely on their knowledge.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 07, 2023, 05:03:00 PM

One added important points for beginner don't make trading as main job, actually as beginner need time to research and learn more about trading and not consistent to earn profit in daily day or monthly. Trading in cryptocurrency can't promising with much profit and side job is good alternative exactly for beginner less knowledge about trading information. I think points fifth Be patient its most important and should put on the first number, how expert some one in trading, be patient can manage with bigger risk and not panic selling when bitcoin or coins assets have going drop. As soon possible in trading take profit when raise few percent up price, don't be greedy in trading and stop higher dreaming with some coin will raise up more than 300% in short

You have said a good thing that initially if we can do something, it is to do complete research about the trading or the work in which we want to do something and then make your solid decision. Profit can be earned on a daily basis but for that, you will have to put in more effort. Until you develop patience and wait n see policy; you cannot say that you have become an expert in trading. So do your homework by thinking and taking into account the market fluctuations.
Activity: 994
Merit: 552
July 07, 2023, 06:55:44 AM
There are a few things you should keep in mind before starting an online investment;
1. Always start with smaller investment to gain some experience
2. Learn some technical and analytical skills to earn more profit
3. Watch and follow the news to update your knowledge
4. Observe
5. Be patient

One added important points for beginner don't make trading as main job, actually as beginner need time to research and learn more about trading and not consistent to earn profit in daily day or monthly. Trading in cryptocurrency can't promising with much profit and side job is good alternative exactly for beginner less knowledge about trading information. I think points fifth Be patient its most important and should put on the first number, how expert some one in trading, be patient can manage with bigger risk and not panic selling when bitcoin or coins assets have going drop. As soon possible in trading take profit when raise few percent up price, don't be greedy in trading and stop higher dreaming with some coin will raise up more than 300% in short term.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
July 06, 2023, 11:01:28 PM

You need to keep in mind a few points before investing; always start with a small investment and gain experience. Sharpen your technical and analytical skills. Follow and closely observe crypto-related news for updates regarding the market. Be patient (most important).

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
July 06, 2023, 10:03:37 PM
Trading an investment is the same with the risk and plan of course you will not go to trading without proper knowledge reason why ideal to prepare yourself first before initiating with your asset.
In trading the same way with investment you are putting your money and waiting to get profit in trading the difference is the time frame it could be a short period of time or long it depends how you want to hold your assets.
In investment could be properties or assets too it takes time depends on the demand and supply. I've seen a lot of people today learning to themselves or they are seeking for a guidance with trading gurus but for me if you have time and sources you can do it at your own.
Indeed, you can learn on your own, but if you have a mentor, why not study with experts?
i think it will shorten our study time but it depends on each person,
trading or investing is certainly risky so it is very important to have knowledge and we can get that by learning.
Pages:
Jump to: