Pages:
Author

Topic: what your opinion about this? - page 4. (Read 521 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
August 13, 2018, 01:36:36 PM
yesterday the American Stock Exchange (SEC) "REFUSED" Bitcoin funds were rotated on an exchange together with gold, copper, and silver. that's why yesterday Bitcoin dropped in price
Can you mention the source of this news? I did a quick search and didn't find any information.

(please correct me if I'm wrong), what your opinion on this?
The price movement during the 24 hours or 48 hours was normal, so I do not think that is the reason.
In some cases, the news has two effects: the obvious effect of the news and the impact on the long-term.
I think news, as you mentioned, will have an obvious effect on price "Which did not happen".
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
August 13, 2018, 12:30:40 PM
yesterday the American Stock Exchange (SEC) "REFUSED" Bitcoin funds were rotated on an exchange together with gold, copper, and silver. that's why yesterday Bitcoin dropped in price
(please correct me if I'm wrong), what your opinion about this?

i honestly don't understand what you mean by the train of words before this part!
about this i have to say as far as i can tell nothing happened yesterday! the "refuse" that you are talking about happened a while ago and we had the drop by then. the drop that took place yesterday was a different thing possibly because of some manipulation and panic sell which was resolves just as fast.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
August 13, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
Exchange-Traded Fund aka Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) is a fund that is traded on the stock market.

The United States Securities and Exchange Commission, aka the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

ETF = Gold X USD, Gold X Euro, Gold X IDR, Copper, Silver and various other mines and Bitcoin X IDR, Bitcoin X USD, Bitcoin X Euro.

ETF = asset money (gold, copper, silver, Bitcoin)
SEC = United States Stock Exchange

Source?

Anyways, I don't bother myself with this ETF mania. If SEC finds it appalling and approved it then good, If not, bitcoin will still survived the hype surrounding bitcoin. As for the price dropping, we have seen in the last 7 months that we should be not emotionally attached on it. Just sayin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
August 13, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
Exchange-Traded Fund aka Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) is a fund that is traded on the stock market.

The United States Securities and Exchange Commission, aka the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

ETF = Gold X USD, Gold X Euro, Gold X IDR, Copper, Silver and various other mines and Bitcoin X IDR, Bitcoin X USD, Bitcoin X Euro.

I still wonder why people have attached too much significance to this ETF of a thing. Has Bitcoin ever being listed as ETF before now? Has it not been experiencing a steady growth from less than 1 USD in 2009 to even about 20,000 USD even without this ETF of a thing? I think we are just over hyping this ETF of a thing and giving it too much credence. ETF or not, Bitcoin will survive on as it has always been. Period!!!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 13, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
I don't think the ETF really matters that much.  Bitcoin can survive just fine on its own with the support of our users.  It already hit 20k without an ETF, this whole thing is over hyped in my opinion.  For what it's worth, I believe it will be accepted and it was only delayed so big investors can enter in the market at a cheap price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
August 13, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
 Yes the bitcoin is quetly go down this past month and weeks but The New York Stock Exchange has filed for permission to launch a number of Bitcoin-related exchange-traded funds (ETF) just one week into 2018. this time bitcoin will be  pump again and hope it will continue

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/news/new-york-stock-exchange-moves-on-bitcoin-etfs/amp
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
August 13, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

The market's price drops is normal because of the charts and I see it naturally that all prices will drop accordingly as the charts tells us.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 09:59:06 AM
My opinion on today's bitcoin market is that we expect a significant volatility in the future, both in terms of buying and selling the BTC. Supporters of Bitcoin and ETF support seem to be optimistic. that currency is fine
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

Pages:
Jump to: