Pages:
Author

Topic: what your plan for future ? and how to manage your time ? - page 5. (Read 11054 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
hello Im sure every one have "plan" for future
and please share what do you do to manage your time? to get your dream ?

i have dream to have 100BTC at 5year, but it's very hard to realize it

~Elyas772~

Sounds like a GREAT goal!

But just like your title says, what's your plan? How do you get there? If you plan it out it'll be a lot easier to realize what's possible.

So, 100 BTC in 5 years. That's 20 BTC per year. That's 1.66 BTC per month. Is that something you can do - make/earn/save 1.66 BTC per month? When you break it into a smaller number it becomes more manageable. It may be relatively easy to earn 1.66 BTC per month, perhaps the challenge is saving that much per month and for 60 months in row (5 years).

5 years is a long time to stick to something like this. Maybe you should try to front load your savings so that you get closer to that goal earlier on and have less pressure at the back end.
Nice calculated you've got here, it's seems more achievable but the problem is hold bitcoin for 60 months. We know a lot of incident/things that could happen whether good or bad for bitcoin and many people can't hold their self not to spend it or we might have something important to spend the savings.
Well, at least we could saving around BTC3-5 in a year for future purposes.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

~Elyas772~
100BTC in 5 years is really posible. You need to have a good plan to have it. it depends on you how you want have it.put full of effort and you can make things possible. It's your dreams you need to take an action don't waste too much time. Doing something not important just focus on your goal.

Keep collecting it and making it fast as bitcoin can become more expensive with each year going by. My goal is save 50% of bitcoins I get and invest some in good Alt coins.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

~Elyas772~

One day we may be able to manage out time through Chronobank https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buy-chronotech-time-on-kucoincom-1680361
100TIME= 1BTC so if you have about 10K TIME token, you will have about 100BTC then.

Earning btc is simple these days if you have the skills so its very possible to get that 100btc in 5 years.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!

~Elyas772~
100BTC in 5 years is really posible. You need to have a good plan to have it. it depends on you how you want have it.put full of effort and you can make things possible. It's your dreams you need to take an action don't waste too much time. Doing something not important just focus on your goal.

Nothing is impossible. So, if you are ready to work hard you can make it possible. 100 btc can be worth
a fortune in future.
No one knows what will happen to bitcoin 5 years from now. 100BTC is good start for investment. Maybe 5years from now the of btc is morethan double than the price today. Its posible if money people got interest to adopt BTC.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
My plan is to save at least 1 bitcoin in cold storage forever... or until I die I guess Smiley. My great grandchildren can fight over it then buy a mansion with it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

~Elyas772~

Nothing is impossible. So, if you are ready to work hard you can make it possible. 100 btc can be worth
a fortune in future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Every one has their own in their life but when coming to bitcoin, it is very good asset right now in present world. Because every one attracting to because of it price and also my self having a good plan to invest some % of my daily earning into bitcoin so in near future i will be in good profit.

Planning is not enough we have to implement and we have to wait for it. Some time we may be in profit but in loss but you need to fight for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
As I've learned from my experiences that time is way more important than anything of value because you can have all the money and wealth you can ask for but if you don't have enough time to enjoy it then it's just the same of having none so since I'm still relatively young I am trying to make money works for me rather than the opposite by investing properly, buying assets that can sustain wealth so I can have ample time to enjoy life.

Exactly it is hard to live for long just to aim in money , we need to enjoy life with the people who mean to us more. So im planning to save money for 3-7 years by bitcoining also then will quit on my work and do little business maybe at home so i can still bitcoin a little bit but the priority will be my family .
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
For now I am doing bitcoin industy for about 4-6 hours a day since I do have work also, I want to explore things here 'cause I want to see myself 3 years from now to financially free and no boss and just focusing here and my own business, I want to earn in my own way not as an employee that's why I really love studying btc and hopefully know greatness of it especially trading.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
It is good to read about others goals and target. I have been collecting and saving some amount of bitcoins. I am going to use them for retirement and may be for my children. I still have time to do it. I wish everyone the very best and hope we live up to see bitcoin been accepted and  used by everyone in the world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
When I was 21 years old I was making 5 years plan. I thought that when I will be 26 I will get married, have child and have my own house or an apartment. hahaha nothing of this didn't happen. I am 30 already and I am still in the same position as I was in 21, just maybe more realistic.
And if to talk about bitcoin - I would love to have at least 1 BTC.
Activity: 262
My plan for the future is to contribute to the bitcoin community whatever possible way so that I can say that I'm part of developing/maintaining its commitment to be decentralized . Managing my time would be easy as I dont have any side project other than here in the forum.

you should always have an alternative plan of action. You can not keep all of their savings in Bitcoins alone
Activity: 434
My plan for the future is to contribute to the bitcoin community whatever possible way so that I can say that I'm part of developing/maintaining its commitment to be decentralized . Managing my time would be easy as I dont have any side project other than here in the forum.
Activity: 672
I'm planning to work home and earn bitcoin. After i graduated i will buy a desktop for me. And find some ways to earn bitcoin. A half bitcoin in its current value is enough for me and to help my parents with it. While doing that i'll study some programming which is in demand these days. I'll also use it to earn money while at home.

Any technical skills can be a really great help for someone on internet to earn some money and specially if you are in bitcoins and you have a community like this which is full of opportunities, if someone has any kind of technical skills he will surely get some tasks to do.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
As I've learned from my experiences that time is way more important than anything of value because you can have all the money and wealth you can ask for but if you don't have enough time to enjoy it then it's just the same of having none so since I'm still relatively young I am trying to make money works for me rather than the opposite by investing properly, buying assets that can sustain wealth so I can have ample time to enjoy life.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Assuming you can make atleast 1 bitcoin a month, in 5 years you can only make 60 btc, and if you push it harder, you gotta sacrifice some of your personal things to avoid spending. Not to mention that if there is a price increase, and the earning when the price increase decrease too. Lucky if you are single and if you have no other things to do in life, then you could really make it with full focus.

And the question is, is earning 1 bitcoin a month possible?  We are not talking about our day job but bitcoin as it is.  Since Day Job wage is in their local currency.  Unless you learned how to trade or got a good project that pay more than 1.5 BTC per month, the dream of having 100 BTC in 5 year time is next to impossible.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

~Elyas772~
Getting this amount is really impossible if you have a good business where to get lot's of bitcoin weekly then you can earn that bitcoin at 5 year's but if you are earning estimate of 0.01 weekly then it's more than 5 years you need to get that. I manage my bitcoin by saving half of it.
Activity: 308
I'm planning to work home and earn bitcoin. After i graduated i will buy a desktop for me. And find some ways to earn bitcoin. A half bitcoin in its current value is enough for me and to help my parents with it. While doing that i'll study some programming which is in demand these days. I'll also use it to earn money while at home.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Assuming you can make atleast 1 bitcoin a month, in 5 years you can only make 60 btc, and if you push it harder, you gotta sacrifice some of your personal things to avoid spending. Not to mention that if there is a price increase, and the earning when the price increase decrease too. Lucky if you are single and if you have no other things to do in life, then you could really make it with full focus.

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman

~Elyas772~
Pages:
Jump to: